Mama Thai x Pineapple Chunk

TheFertilizer

Strain Name - Mama Thai x Pineapple Chunk
From - Mama Thai (by Seedsman) crossed with Pineapple Chunk (Barney's Farms) by @Weaselcracker grown by @Rider509
Type - Hybrid
Smell - Mellow and sweet, not quite citrus but like mango, with hints of skunk when broken open
Taste - Sweet and a little bit like skunk, maybe some notes of pine, but extremely smooth
Type of Buzz - Clear-headed and mellow, relaxing and euphoric
MY Medicinal Use - Cyclical Vomiting, PTSD, Anxiety and Depression

They're all huge and covered in trichomes, and nice and resinous.

Okay, so a little more in depth commentary than the typical smoke report formal. Just a little background, I've been smoking cannabis daily for the past 15 years, so I have an advanced tolerance. I don't smoke to get really messed up, but to medicate. What I enjoyed about this weed was that it didn't have so much of a narcotic effect to it, and it was really clear-headed despite giving a good body buzz. I felt that helped a lot with my little aches and pains, but I'm not really a pain patient so I can't speak to that so much. However what I really liked was that the mellowness of the high didn't lead to any kind of anxiety at higher intake levels like some of the stains I've grown have. It's mostly just a sense of well-being and relaxation that overcomes you, along with a slight body buzz and some appetite increase. I'm not sure how it would handle the nausea from my cyclical vomiting, but since my mental-health conditions trigger those vomiting episodes, it's probably helpful in preventing them by treating those conditions.

The taste and smell and just how it smokes are really where it shines. First of all, the smoke is exceptionally smooth; I was able to smoke joints and blunts with this weed with very little irritation to my throat. The taste is very favorable as well, but with super big bong hits, it got a little bitter. I also didn't really care for the taste out of a vaporizer either, and I have no way to describe it really, but thought it was interesting that it tasted better burned than vaped because I usually find that to be the opposite. The smell is very attractive and I think adds a lot to the taste of it, there's a sort of skunky/pine like taste to it that reminds me of other strains like Jack Herer or Superbud, but it's also very sweet like Willy's Wonder or Dairy Queen.

Overall it's a really superb cross in the taste and smoking department. I'm sure 90% of smokers would be put on their butts smoking a couple bowls of it. I shared it with a few people who aren't as heavy smokers and they were quite stoned. For me however, I just love the flavor and smell, and the nature of the high.

Back
Top Bottom