Ronstar's Friend's Soil CH9 Mixed Grow Journal - 2012

I like to flush when I have mostly cloudy and few clear trichs. I usually woulds say it is from 10-14 days before my anticipated chop. So for you would do it at week 7 or days 42-45. That is just my opinion. It has not failed me on my first grow and I will be using it on my current grow which is set up currently as a perpetual. My new system has me on a 9 week turn around as I have my veg tent and my flower closet. My goal is to be producing 4-8oz.Every harvest every 9 weeks. So far my plan is right on schedule. ;)

very very nice tactical grow the idea of a perpetual gardens really cool eh, so sounds like things are right on track then for the flush

morning check up from my "friend" 50% RH over night was the highest it got with the lights off so hopefully thats a step in the right direction and temps were 23C over night "they" will be aiming for 28C today instead of 29C

Sounds like a good plan.

so in my "friends" tent 27.8C rough avg today and 36% rh

is that more on track? It's rather hard to figure out what the best numbers are to dial things in

It is definitely better.

what would be ideal temp/RH range for day/night during week 7 and 8? btw thank you for answering questions tacticalgrow and northerner

I am not used to Celsius but 70-82F are the ranges that work well. During flower your night temps can drop into the 40's if needed and may even turn your buds purple.

82.04 F was todays day time temp and last nights temp was 73.4 F I will do the conversions from now on and post my friends temps in both F and C the day time temp might need to go down a wee bit more eh

Usually if you do not go above 84f you will be fine. I would try to get more air moving and definitely get ventilation worked on.

oh my friend has the fan throttled down real low with 2 4 inch inlets at the bottom of the tent in the front on both sides and the can filter in the top back to create a bit of a drag for bleeding heat and it can easily be turned up and controlled hence why I want to find out the optimal target to aim for, for them :).

oh and the 6' coolsun tube has a 100cfm inline fan to cool it aswell as the can filter has a 187cfm fan dragging on it thats throttled back :)

Hey ron! Be careful about low night time temps, at the vary end of flowering its good (I put my plants into complete darkness and give them nothing but flush and ice water for the last 7-10 days) but too early in flowering it will slow growth quite a bit.

ice water eh? trying to trigger a response simillar to when the plant would be caught out in a frost sort of scenario? and 7-10 days of no light on at all?

and my friend can adjust the swing a bit more up to 24C-25C or 75F-77F at night if need be

nice so what does the ice water do i know some other plants make more sugars in response to frost so that they can survive

makes sense i mentioned the ice water to a bunch of friends of mine and got this crazy eye popped look from them like im insane lol it makes perfect sense though, it was just funny to see the response i got from people lol and had to share figuring you might get a kick outa it

Back
Top Bottom