Critical Mass - White Rhino - Jack - Humboldt - BagSeed in Organic Soil

max budz

This is my first grow with ordered seeds instead of bagseeds, and my first time going all organic, so Im super stoked to get them started, comments are welcomed and appreciated. Heres an overview of what I've got goin on so far.

5 regular Critical Mass from Mr. Nice
2 Fem White Rhino from Greenhouse seeds
1 Fem Jack from CH9 seeds (freebie)
1 Fem Humboldt from CH9 seeds (freebie)
2 Bagseed

If anyone has ever grown any of these out and has some wisdom they could share with me please do.

I'm going to grow these out and clone so that I have 18 Females all together, then flower after a few weeks of veg. Ill get rid of all males except one critical mass for pollen.

The medium will be re-used Fox farms soil rejuvinated with earthworm castings, worms, mexican bat guano, perlite, Dolomite lime, and some hand dug swamp muck. I am going all organic on this grow.

Lights are a 600 Watt HPS which I have a MH conversion bulb I'll be using for vegging, and a 1000 Watt HPS for flowering.

for temperature Theres a thermostat switch hooked up to a squirrel cage fan that exhausts in the upper room which then exhausts outside via turbo inline fan with a carbon scrubber.

They are 15 days old, under high output T-5's.
100_02824.JPG

surprising the critical mass are the smallest ones, they are in the back obviously.
100_02866.JPG

Ill post more when they grow or when i think of something else.

Re: Critical Mass, White Rhino, Jack, Humboldt, Bagseed in Organic soil

Mind if i ride shotgun??? Sub for sure...like your setup..i also got a Crit Mass...7 days old so i am a little behind you with my new grow..i'm vegging under CFLs..are you going to be involved in any type training??? i'll be LSTing and FIMing..heres to a great grow..:passitleft:

I say you are off to a fine start. Got to see just how good swamp muck is. I used to dry and powder creek moss for micro nutes. No definitive answer on that project either.

Yea Miwa Ive heard that the white rhino respond really well to FIM so i think Im going to top them for sure, and then i think im going to FIM half of the CM to see how well it responds to it. Im sure i will end up LST'ing on the ones i FIM but i dunno about the non topped ones.
As for the swamp muck it should work really well, its just decayed plant matter and fish poo and micro organisms.
thanks for the replies also

i got the same to freebies from SSC im growing Jack but Humboldt never sprouted. they musta had a surplus.

hahaha! Yea you guys go through the single seed center? I think they are giving them away because of their serious problem going hermie, I've read alot about people being upset cause they were hermie so watch them really carefully. Look up CH9 seeds reviews and you'll see what i am talking about.

hahaha! Yea you guys go through the single seed center? I think they are giving them away because of their serious problem going hermie, I've read alot about people being upset cause they were hermie so watch them really carefully. Look up CH9 seeds reviews and you'll see what i am talking about.

I know what you mean...thats where my Jock came from...reg seeds..1 hermie...1 male...1 female with bananas..i hope the bananas pop...

max budz said:
whats with everyone on here using blue planet nutrients? Most of the journals in progress are with people using this stuff? why is this? is it that good or what?

It's a sight sponsor and the guy who sells it is a regular member on the forums. And from what I've seen it is amazing

Hey Max Budz your grow is looking good and the plants are all nice and green.:goodjob: gotta see what swamp muck can do!

As for BPN It's a fantastic product and well priced! I switched from GH to BPN about 3-4 month ago and have not looked back. My girls defiantly love the stuff, trust me they show it!

Update! Day 22 of veg i believe?

Not much is new except a little growth, the transplant slowed them down a little for a day but they are right back on their way now. I FIM'ed one of the CM's and one of the white rhino's.

Heres a pic of all of them
100_02895.JPG

The 2 freebies, Humboldt and jack from CH9 seeds, they're looking good I just hope they don't hermie on me
100_02914.JPG

The 2 White Rhinos, looks like they are two different phenos, one is long and lanky and the others short and bushy
100_02904.JPG

2 bagseeds, actually lookin pretty good so far.
100_02933.JPG

And last but not least heres the Critical mass, except the back right one. I think I also have a couple dif. phenos of the CM. I've read that the good pheno of these is usually the tall lengthy one. well see.
100_02925.JPG

I am trying to get as much micro activity going on as possible in my soil, i just got earth juice, i also have voodoo juice and am going to be brewing some teas. Anyone know if i can mix voodoo juice and EJ? What should i put in my tea for the highest microbial count? And what do i want to feed them or what else should i put in or on my soil for good microbe activity?

update- day 30

everything is looking pretty good so far, the growth seems to be a little slow to me though so I decided to put them under the 1000 watt MH, does this look like decent growth for a 30 day period?

100_02944.JPG

100_02952.JPG

100_02974.JPG

My favorite critical mass
100_02965.JPG

ill take some more detailed pictures later

Going to take clones as soon as I can see which ones are female

Alright I need someone to tell me whats going on with these. Its happening only on my critical mass.
The leaf edges are crisping, turning brown and drying out. It seems to happen on the oldest leaves first.

Here it is at its worst.
100_03075.JPG

some other pics of whats happening.
100_03082.JPG

100_02994.JPG

100_03037.JPG

100_03128.JPG

Here it is slowly starting on my upper leaves.
100_03136.JPG

I think this may be contributing to slow growth too? someone please help before its too late.

Back
Top Bottom