CBD Crew Medihaze & Dinafem/CBD Crew Critical Mass - Mars2 LED

So I asked the DR's in ER last night what their stance was on Cannabidiol & Tetrahydrocannabinol.. Medical Trails are happening here and as long as I don't IV any of the other things they believe its ok

So week 3 since Germination updates

Medihaze and Critical Mass measurements

MH
90mm Tall
90mm Long for First True Leaves
25mm Node Spacing

2 Visible Node spots

1Cotyledon > 1 finger Jagged Leaf > 3 Finger First True > 3 Fingers

CM
90mm Tall
90mm Long for First True Leaves
10mm Node Spacing

2 Visible Node spots

Leaf Pattern
1Cotyledon > 1 finger Jagged Leaf > 4/5 Finger First True > 5 Fingers

MARS LED 2 400w + Mars reflector 48 x 3w
IMG_1880.jpeg

Medihaze
IMG_18811.jpeg

IMG_1882_1_1.jpeg

When rubbing leaves = spicy menthol mint

Critical Mass

IMG_18851.jpeg
IMG_18841.jpeg

Amazing.. Sweet fruit salad + Honey oats

Feeding with Tap water + Bio Vega @ 1.6ml per L + Bio Rhizo @ 4ml per L.

I have also ordered some OG Tea Veganic Special Sauce which will probably arrive in 3 weeks.

A No brew instant live mix tea - Veganic Special Sauce 1KG (2lbs) for about $130 delivered with all international fees etc

Waiting for the cotyledons and first true leaves to fall off and die then we can call it Vegetative stage? But they are still ever green

:popcorn:Hey Lex, just thought I would stop by to see what was happening here. I love young plants because you can start training them really early to get the production you want from them. I am far enough along with my grow to be into the cloning stage. I like to top young plants right above the third set of major leaves to get them to bush out. Then I top the secondary branches above the second set of leaves and so on and so on until I have a very bushy plant. I envy you guys with LEDs and wish I could justify the expense in my fixed budget. I will be sure to drop in from time to time to see how your babies are progressing:cheesygrinsmiley:
HOZ :peace::hippy:
:volcano-smiley:

Hi Hozona Welcome and thanks for dropping by!

I will be attempting a maniline with 8 tops. I too normally top around 3rd node. But this time around I will let her grow to 5-6 nodes and cut back down to 3. Hopefully this way I can try get 3 clones per plant.

It looks like lowering the LED + roots filling in the new 3 gallon pots is working. I am now seeing daily growth but still in seedling stage.

So this Journal will be focusing on mainling for 8 tops from seed :D

:popcorn:Hey Lex, just thought I would stop by to see what was happening here. I love young plants because you can start training them really early to get the production you want from them. I am far enough along with my grow to be into the cloning stage. I like to top young plants right above the third set of major leaves to get them to bush out. Then I top the secondary branches above the second set of leaves and so on and so on until I have a very bushy plant. I envy you guys with LEDs and wish I could justify the expense in my fixed budget. I will be sure to drop in from time to time to see how your babies are progressing:cheesygrinsmiley:
HOZ :peace::hippy:
:volcano-smiley:

Slight droop on bottom leaves this morning. Soil was no longer damp to touch but not yet dry.

Nute feed has gone up from today - 416ppm (base water 79ppm) 2ml of Bio Vega + 4ml of Rhizotonic per 1L = 6.4ph

Speed is picking up as she is near ending the seedling stage 3rd node has emerged so 4th/5th node by Friday coming?

Once the 6th node has shown I will top them down to 3rd node and begin manifold training.

Medihaze Sativa - now 11cm high with 11cm long leaves
New leaf growth is at 7 fingers

IMG_1927.jpeg

IMG_1928.jpeg

Critical Mass - Short and fat :D
New leaf growth is 5/7 fingers
IMG_1923.jpeg

IMG_1924.jpeg

Looking Good Lex:thumb:

Mahalo my bruddah! Training begins now for these pakalolos :D stay tuned

Subbed! I'm always interested to see how different CBD strains do. Plants are looking happy so far :smokin:

I have tried the following strains

CBDcrew Nordle - This is almost like low dose codeine pain relief you feel it.. but only just

Harelquin Shatter - Head high for 10-25 mins then body tingles 4:1 THC/CBD ratio but in shatter form

CBDcrew Yummy - Grown 3x times. Very stable IBL? Best tasting ever! Very relaxing and social effect Imagine an Amnesia haze high without the anxiety just heady and body kush feel

CBDcrew Shakrshock - This one is strange.. you just want to stare at things like a heavy indica/kush and it squeezes your chest with pressure

Today I purchased some method 7 LED glasses. and oh my lord! its worth the $$$ for those who spend time with LED buy buy buy!

Here's the idea of the filter.. it looks like a normal 6500k CFL!
image427.jpeg
image525.jpeg

The Ladies have shown 6th node. So today they have been topped.. Will clean up growth end of this week and leave lower nodes for possible clones.

Medihaze Grown till 6th node topped @ 3rd node

image1101.jpeg

image819.jpeg

Critical Mass till 6th node topped @ 3rd node

image724.jpeg

image820.jpeg

image625.jpeg

The tops I went peckish and nibbled on them.. Neutral smelling no nutes no grassy chlorophyl hmmm nom nom nom Organics :D

Quick updates -

Feed wise Medihaze even though bigger and much more vigorous seems like a sativa. Not needing much watering and still damp.

Meanwhile the Critical Mass almost dry to touch. So have fed only 100ml or so. Will feed tomorrow Hungry Little Indica!

-------------------------------------
Photos of CBDcrew Medihaze Nugbucket style manifold begin!

From

FullSizeRender_1_23.jpg

To

IMG_2065.jpeg

IMG_2067.jpeg

And now appearing the other seedling of Critical Mass who was 2 weeks late to the Party

IMG_2057.jpeg

IMG_20581.jpeg

Let me ask you Lex, even though I start a little sooner than you how does this style topping usually play out? I see you've cut the middle main branch and I did that for the first time a few days ago. Before I've always waited for that to open and then top the inside of it. I always top the insides of those two new points as well. Here's the plant I'm referring to.

IMG_00018339.jpg

IMG_00018349.jpg

Hi BAR from what I can see we take the same approach honnestly. My Critical Mass is the same as your first pic but for my preference I like to top a few days later for when growth of the main stem has new shoots.

I top them later as it adds strentgh and forms a knuckle. This seems to add stability ater as the plant grows and adds support.

With the new tops I am letting her grow to 4 nodes then topping back down to 3 nodes.. or even back to 1st node to have a total of 4 tops.
I had a similar approach with my SoGOuda Grow last year top + lst and almost had uniform sized buds.Now I will be adding lolipopping so no more pop corn buds.

I meant the clipping of this part Lex. The plant I showed you previously was my first time doing that.

IMG_206723.jpg

As of late the reason I start so early is when I transplant I lay them down as close to the soil as possible for training.

IMG_00017404.jpg

Great pic!:thumb:

:thumb:
Gotcha. When I leave that point in the middle growing I end up with 3 branches to lay down. It's a tweaked less way of training I got from Light Addicts fluxing style.

Back
Top Bottom