CBD Crew Medihaze & Dinafem/CBD Crew Critical Mass - Mars2 LED

lexblaze

Howzit everyone? I'm back again trying to hone my medical cannabis skills. I usually keep it short and sweet and would like to thank everyone who had previously stopped by my previous grow journals. Today is a new beginning!

So welcome once again.. and lets take this journey for the next 6-7 months of this grow

I present to you all - + Dinafem/CBDCREW Critical MASS - MARS2 LED

CBDCREW Medihaze (Supposedly CBD MediHaze »»» {Super Silver Haze x Neville's Haze} x Unknown Strain CBD rich)
Genetics (indica / sativa): 20/80
Flowering Time (weeks): 9-10 weeks
Yield (gr / m2 / 600W): 450-550 grams
Pack Size: 5 seeds
Sex: Feminized
THC % (average): 4
CBD % (average): 8
Ratio THC:CBD between 1:1 to 1:2
Aroma: Spicy, Piny, Menthol and mint

Dinafem/CBDCREW Critical MASS (Supposedly CBD Critical Mass »»» Cannatonic x Critical Mass)

Genetics (indica / sativa): 80 / 20
Flowering Time (weeks): 8
Yield (gr / m2 / 600W): 500
Pack Size: 5 seeds
Sex: Feminized
THC % (average): 6-8
CBD % (average): 6-8
Ratio THC:CBD 1:1
Aroma: A rich honey sweetness with deep and strong complex aromas.

Environment -
3 Gallon Air pots
Canna Terra professional + Bio Canna Vega + Flores + Bio Boost + Rhizotonic

Beans have been put to soak in tap water + plastic cups for overnight

image185.jpeg

image424.jpeg

image51014.jpg

re: CBD Crew Medihaze & Dinafem/CBD Crew Critical Mass - Mars2 LED

After 3 hours. 3 out of 4 Female seeds have sunk!

Medihaze is at the bottom of the cup
while 2 out of 3 criticals have also sunk

image186.jpeg

image322.jpeg

image227.jpeg

Sweet I hope they all make it Lexblaze(i love the name)
I have been very interested in growing the higher CBD strains , I grew a critical hosted by Royal seeds she was a very nice plant an very good high,
I have heard that when you grow a high CBD plant the results can be different from plant to plant ? I will try an keep a keen eye on yer grow thanks for hosting these great strains :thumb:

CBDcrew have really stabilised the 1:1 thc and cbd i've grown over 5 seeds of Yummy over a year ago and when doing a home TLC alphacart test kit it was very close all the time thc and cbd very even

Other strains and breeders like cannatonic r4 etc. you have to find the pheno that has actual cbd as some contain high thc. I am keeping an eye on the CBDCREW as they are coming out with 2:1 CBD/THC soon then 3:1 in the future.. It's exciting :D

:popcorn:

CBDcrew have really stabilised the 1:1 thc and cbd i've grown over 5 seeds of Yummy over a year ago and when doing a home TLC alphacart test kit it was very close all the time thc and cbd very even

Other strains and breeders like cannatonic r4 etc. you have to find the pheno that has actual cbd as some contain high thc. I am keeping an eye on the CBDCREW as they are coming out with 2:1 CBD/THC soon then 3:1 in the future.. It's exciting :D

:goodjob::thanks:

image187.jpeg

image228.jpeg

I must be excited.. Woke up exactly 12 hours after pre soaking to perform transplant to paper towel.

image623.jpeg

The Dinafem/Cbdcrew critical mass looked green yesterday but now have a dark shell coating. 1 seems smaller

Cbdcrew medihaze is a nice looking big seed. Will post update once they have sprouted

image323.jpeg

image425.jpeg

3 out of 4 have cracked! Top = Medihaze Bottom = Critical Mass
maybe 24-48 hours from now the tap roots would be bigger and ready for cfl/led light germination?

FullSizeRender_2_27.jpg

as predicted... medihaze sprouted first this morning from soil
But when I got home her sister critical mass said no I am bigger :D
FullSizeRender_2_29.jpg

FullSizeRender_3_19.jpg

The Mars reflector LED light was at 26" I have now moved it 38" away from the seedlings. This should help her stretch?

In my next run

I may stress the clones to make them hermie. If I catch some of the hermie pollen sacks and then pollinate the hermie would this make female seeds?

I just have to say I just did a dab
im still coughing :rofl:
its gonna hermie about the same time you stressed it to hermie
you don't want stress hermie you want fem seeds to chemical hermie like colloidal silver
or silver thiosulfate
they all have the hermie gene you want to suppress it as much as possible not bring it out
someone already tried this and results were as said
seeds from the hermie plant hermied about the same time as the original
don't go that route you don't want to pollute any other plant that may be around that is
receptive to the pollen at the time

I just have to say I just did a dab
im still coughing :rofl:
its gonna hermie about the same time you stressed it to hermie
you don't want stress hermie you want fem seeds to chemical hermie like colloidal silver
or silver thiosulfate
they all have the hermie gene you want to suppress it as much as possible not bring it out
someone already tried this and results were as said
seeds from the hermie plant hermied about the same time as the original
don't go that route you don't want to pollute any other plant that may be around that is
receptive to the pollen at the time

I feel bed right now kinda in pain so I took a dab of Cbd Harlequin with a vape pen I got from a head shop on Oahu. Gets me heady for 15-20mins then its a body tingle as the sativa goes away and cbd kicks in

Yeah I guess Ill find a colloidal silver id probably have to buy it online as I dont think its sold locally

Back
Top Bottom