OrganicMan's Original Amnesia - MK Ultra - CBD Critical Mass & Cookies Kush Grow

wow you got quite the jungle here yourself brother :)

spotless job, great gardening :Namaste:

happy new year to you and yours :)

20160102_205321_1_.jpg

Thankyou guys :) sorry for the lack of updates over the past couple of weeks, we have had an unexpected family loss over new year & I'm still trying to get my head around it all! I will endeavour to update properly on Tuesday all being well :thumb:

My tent this morning :) nearing the end of week 7 :)
DSC_000184.JPG

I hope all is well in your green world :) Much love to all :circle-of-love::Namaste::passitleft:

all is good my brother, take all the time you need.

I'm not gonna do a big speech or whatever, people grieve in different ways. i just wish you a good recovery back to normal when it's all over.
your girls are looking exceptional, very healthy and vibrant :high-five:
be well buddy :circle-of-love:

My condolences OGMan. Chin up bud. I hope it gets better for you soon my friend.

Your plants are looking great!

Thank you everyone! :circle-of-love: :thumb:

I'm back! I've had alot of life stuff getting in the way of my fun and time has been slipping away :) but from today i will be trying my best to catch up with everything thats been going on :) and will be uploading pics of the girls tonight, my how they have grown!

So where to start I got given an extension on my tenancy for a couple more months so i decided to flower four of the 8 girls they have been flowering for 3 weeks, i had to chop the other four in half to fit them into another tent, so now I have 2 tents running :) I'll post pics later :) i also got gifted a 40 site Xstream propergator! :) so my thinking was, well i might aswell make 40 clones with the tops i cut off the other plants :) i lost 3 but all the rest rooted and are in 18oz cups, as we speak I have over 35 plants in my little tent :) a friend is picking up 12 amnesia clones today :) I'll get some pics up later. So alot going on some would say to my but i like a challenge!

Thank you all for the kind words and support much love to all :circle-of-love::Namaste::passitleft:

Awesome man! Sounds like you've been busy. 35 plants... damn! I'm worried about the 6 in my tent. LOL!

Can't wait for your update brother.

Those look absolutely fantastic. The big green... I'm stoned... no seriously... I'm quite stoned.

Welcome back OGman, it's good to see you. :love:

Thanks alot mate its great to be back ill swing by yours in abit :) :circle-of-love:

Just as i suspected :) its a jungle man. Looks like you been taking very good care of them Ogman. Glad your back. Cant wait to see some amnesia buds. Here smoke this :passitleft:

Thank you mate :) I'm looking forward to the ammo the most :) have this :passitleft: im smoking sex bud at the mo :)

Those look absolutely fantastic. The big green... I'm stoned... no seriously... I'm quite stoned.

Me too brother :lot-o-toke: take this :passitleft: another never hurt anyone :)

I tried to wax lyrical about your beautiful plants, but I was way too goofed. LOL

Hey guys :) heres some pics of my new veg/clone tent :)
19th Jan
DSC_002168.JPG

DSC_001197.JPG

At the back are the four plants I used to make the clones :) there are three Amnesia's and one cookies kush. At the front is my Xstream propergator 40 site full :)

Jan 26th
DSC_002371.JPG

Roots!! Over the next few days I potted up several into 18Oz cups :)

31st Jan
DSC_004140.JPG

Potted clones on top of propergator :) never enough room :)

Today I got 4 more clones picked up and so thats 16 donated and I got rid of two more (small and wimpy) so it leaves me with 14 :) I think I need more friends :) more recent pics to come guys much love to all :circle-of-love::Namaste::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom