its enough to do one plant and the 30 ppm is enough
other than that use the 240ppm cs at 8 oz add 24 oz distilled water
I think if im not mistaken will give you around 48 ppm solution

if theres a gnc around your area you can get started they sell a 30 ppm one
you can use it while you wait for the one your order online
its enough to do one plant and the 30 ppm is enough
other than that use the 240ppm cs at 8 oz add 24 oz distilled water
I think if im not mistaken will give you around 48 ppm solution

Yeah just did a search on au gnc. they don't sell it but there is colloidal silver on ebay someone who sells organic health remedies for for 500ml $40 life time supply

ill take note of it :D Mahalo

Girls have been under 24 hour light
The soil is pretty moist so they are perspiring humidity on the dome is only 45% should I lift the lid to lower humidity?

IMG_1537.png

IMG_1536.png

Youngens love humidity.

Okay, Lex. I'm in for the ride, M8.

When I grow, I try to start things on notable days. Helps me keep track of time. For instance, I started my seeds for this grow on the Fourth Of July this year. You happened to start yours on my birthday.
:eyebrowsmile: So I'll be able to know where you're at at a glance.

Good luck to you, Lex. Knock 'em dead!

:popcorn:Andy. :Namaste:

Youngens love humidity.

I'd closed the greenhouse lid and opened a slight gab at the adjustment 90% humidity. Will drop her down to 60% by veg

Okay, Lex. I'm in for the ride, M8.

When I grow, I try to start things on notable days. Helps me keep track of time. For instance, I started my seeds for this grow on the Fourth Of July this year. You happened to start yours on my birthday.
:eyebrowsmile: So I'll be able to know where you're at at a glance.

Good luck to you, Lex. Knock 'em dead!

:popcorn:Andy. :Namaste:

Welcome McCdive!
Ahh the Birthday and date game ;) Your lucky you started these on the 4th of July.. Cause you maybe able to Harvest for new years :D

Im feeling lucky about this grow so ty!

I can't wait to have different cbd thc buds. I want to cook with butter and olive oil or coconut oil to see how 1:1 or 2:1 cbd works as an eddible.

Also to me CBD rich feels like MDMA that body and tingle sensation.

Here's a happy Medihaze seedling. Probably the happiest seedling i've seen in awhile! Since sprout she has been holding her head up proud!

FullSizeRender_2_31.jpg

Week 1 of Seedling complete. It's been 12 days since Pre soaking the seed

Seems that the critical mass is being nitrogen burnt by the soil I used to start with - Canna Terra Pro (Peat soil)
In turn she is responding at a slower

However the CBD Medihaze is enjoying all the conditions

Tap water comes out at 7.7ph and 90ppm so I think thats excellent.
Sampled Bio Canna - Vega at 1ml per 1L and the ph had dropped down to 6.0 and 280ppm. I then introduced more water till it came down to 170ppm and ph of 6.3ph

This is how happy medihaze is today. I will post updated pics of the CBD Critical Masses later. My Guesstimates as per how long the seedling stage will last now are 3-4 weeks with the medihaze coming out front.

I wonder if I would end up with a SSH medihaze pheno? A little early but this girl looks like a Sativa to me

The first 2 days as a photo post

From seed to sprout. Pre soaked 12 hours, paper towel 12 hours then transplanted to 100ml Pots tap water + Canna Terra Pro

image323.jpeg

FullSizeRender_2_27.jpg

FullSizeRender_2_29.jpg

Sprouting after 2 Days under 24hr Mars Reflector 48 x 3w LED

FullSizeRender_3_19.jpg

FullSizeRender_4_15.jpg

FullSizeRender_2_31.jpg

Stay tuned for more updates. Will probably be back once she finishes seedling and kicks off into veg. Feel free to hang out here and chat :D

Looks like 100% Germination all 4 seeds have sprouted!

The other two cbd critical mass are a week behind the others in terms of maturity. They were all soaked and potted the same time for germination

FullSizeRender_5_10.jpg

FullSizeRender_3_21.jpg

FullSizeRender_4_16.jpg

So today I decided todo a transplant to their final home 30 mins before dark period. Timer is now on 18/6
lightly water with bottled water and will feed them bio rhizotonic and 1/4 strength bio vega tomororow morning once the lights are back on

Day 15 From Seed / 10 Days from Germination of cotyledons
From 100ml 3" Pot for seedling to 3 Gallon Air pots for final home. Since these girls are Sativa based I am hoping they will recover quickly

FullSizeRender_4_17.jpg

FullSizeRender_3_22.jpg

FullSizeRender_2_33.jpg

FullSizeRender_5_11.jpg

FullSizeRender_6_7.jpg

Yeah I usually like coming there to visit between November and April.

I had lowered the lights on the ladies to 18"/45cm and fed her 2ml bio rhizo + 1ml of bio vega measured ppm at 180 and ph at 6.5
Over night she now has 3 visible fingers.. Either I'm doing good or the sativa veg is coming soon

Seedling stage is on the slower side of things.. I think about another 1.5 weeks till veg? possibly even two weeks

So here is now they look so far this week they have developed the "first true leaves" and are now on the way to producing the second sets along with the first node. Cotyledons are still very green since they first popped out.

Fed today with only Bottled water - 6.6ph / 80ppm

ledmars_041_1_.jpg

ledmars_044.jpg

ledmars_043.jpg

ledmars_043_1_.jpg

ledmars_044_1_.jpg

ledmars_042_1_.jpg

Hey lex things are looking good :high-five:
I love watching them grow :hookah:it dont matter which stage they are at each part comes with its own joys:yummy:

They have picked up speed again! welcoming the new bigger pots. I can now see new growth daily

Here's a special pic of Critical mass non symmetrical first true leaves. So Cotyledon > 1 jagged leaf > 5/4 fingers

IMG_1807.jpeg

IMG_1805.jpeg

Will also be running 2x LED lights in my tent now..

1x 48x3w Mars Reflector + 1x 80x5w MARS II LED so total power should be combined 300W @ 240v. Surface Area 2.5' wide x 2.5' long x 6' high or 2.5 x 2.5 = 6.25' Total Sq Feet

So if my Maths is correct I'll have 48W per Ft - Tent Growlab 80 (80cmx80cmx180cm)

IMG_1810.jpeg

IMG_1814.jpeg

As per suggestion on Mars Hydro thread lights have been lowered and plants are responding better

3w x 48 is now 12" above the canopy. 5w x 80 is 22" above canopy they are now aiming towards light

fed 318ppm 6.3 ph of 1.6ml of Bio Vega + 3ml of Bio Rhizo

IMG_1822.jpeg

IMG_1830.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom