CBD Crew Medihaze & Dinafem/CBD Crew Critical Mass - Mars2 LED

Hey Lex, i saw you on my grow so I came to visit your grow. Lookin great too! I like your choice of beans to grow. I was also goin to get the Critical Mass but it was sold out everywhere i looked. I ended up gettin a strain called Critical Cure from Barneys. They collaborated with CBD Crew to create it. It think its 5% thc and 8% cbd. The CBD Crew has some great stuff for pain. My wife has severe back issues and she despises pain pills. I think there is a perfect strain out there for all of us. And it sure is fun searching for it. Great Journal, subbed

Hey Lex, i saw you on my grow so I came to visit your grow. Lookin great too! I like your choice of beans to grow. I was also goin to get the Critical Mass but it was sold out everywhere i looked. I ended up gettin a strain called Critical Cure from Barneys. They collaborated with CBD Crew to create it. It think its 5% thc and 8% cbd. The CBD Crew has some great stuff for pain. My wife has severe back issues and she despises pain pills. I think there is a perfect strain out there for all of us. And it sure is fun searching for it. Great Journal, subbed

Critical Mass by cbdcrew is also sold under dinafem cbd critical mass. I got mine from attitude uk

The medihaze is a beast if and will take any kind of training you throw at it. I would then second Cbdcrew yummy for the best tasting and smelling cannabis ever for pain relief - Imagine a super lemon haze in smell in taste but with fruit salad. Critical Mass from what I have read tends to best grow un trained and can hermi if you try make female seeds.

For your Mrs pain I would recommend

CBD Nordle - Almost no high great for day, makes all pain go away like opiates, no munchies
CBD Sharkshock - Great for anxiety/stress and muscle aches but induces thc style munchies
CBD Yummy - No Munchies great for headaches, Nerve pain sciatica/muscle aches

The minimum 5%cbd/5%thc is what nearly all the seeds will bring. Variances tend to be higher cbd rather than thc so I have found.

I will probably try CBD Crew OG Kush in the future. and make CBD yummy my stable

Critical Mass by cbdcrew is also sold under dinafem cbd critical mass. I got mine from attitude uk

The medihaze is a beast if and will take any kind of training you throw at it. I would then second Cbdcrew yummy for the best tasting and smelling cannabis ever for pain relief - Imagine a super lemon haze in smell in taste but with fruit salad. Critical Mass from what I have read tends to best grow un trained and can hermi if you try make female seeds.

CBD Nordle - Almost no high great for day, makes all pain go away like opiates, no munchies
CBD Sharkshock - Great for anxiety/stress and muscle aches but induces thc style munchies

The minimum 5%cbd/5%thc is what nearly all the seeds will bring. Variances tend to be higher cbd rather than thc so I have found.

I will probably try CBD Crew OG Kush in the future. and make CBD yummy my stable
The CBD Nordle actually sounds perfect for her. She is a lightweight when it comes to thc and often gets nausea if its too high.

I'll take some pics soon

Critical Mass has flowered :D 2 weeks in and she is putting on many hairs.
Medihaze is still getting tall.. but starting to show a few hairs

Exciting times! thanks for all the wishes everyone and Jaga maybe one day :D

Critical Mass week 2 - This girl had doubled in size then has decided to start pre flowering like crazy see pics below.

IMG_2592.jpeg
IMG_2593.jpeg

Medihaze week 2 - Now this girl Had Stretched 300% !!! look at how big those hybrid fan leaves are

IMG_2594.jpeg

sorry for the lack of updates busy week with life

Week 3 - Medihaze has finished stretched I hope and has begin shooting pistils look at her compared to critical mass. She is a beast!

MH - Will take all kinds of training and laugh
IMG_2707.jpeg
IMG_2708.jpeg
IMG_2686.jpeg

Meanwhile CM is putting on weight and starting to form crystals

Update - Week 4 development of CBDcrew Critical mass is quick!

Big update:
She has been surviving 95-108* deg f temperatures. I went to feel her buds and they are tight dense nugget formations so far with a quick smell I find the terpene volume isn't so loud but reeks of warm oats with fruit on top.

Nitrogen amendments have been stopped. I have been feeding half bio veg + full bio flores
For the next 3.5 Weeks I will continue to feed with Bio Boost + Bio Flores and OG Tea Veganics special sauce until Flush period.
For flushing I will only use Bio Boost at 5ml per gal and no more Tea.

Here is some phone pics probably my best to date

One of the tops from critical mass

IMG_2841.png

IMG_2840.png

Meanwhile week 4 - Medihaze has just begun to flower.. I think this 10 week strain will be more like a 13 week or so

IMG_2842.jpeg

There seems to be low amounts of deficiencies while using Bio Canna Professional soil + Bio Canna Nutes. There are some burn spots on the top leaves from sloppy feeding.. But otherwise they seem totally green! Thanks for stopping by see you next week

Looking good Brotha :thumb:

Here is Half way through week 5 guys just given her a final full strength feed.

For the following week I will feed half strength Bio canna boost + final serving of OG Tea veganics special sauce before a 2 week flush.
Hope she will still ripen even if I cut off flowering amendments

Anyway to the pictures. Look at them trichromes building! heat stress due to summer rising to 110 deg c. Sometimes the A/C is on sometimes not..

I think she is about 3 weeks away and hence began final feed. She is rock hard! Like a kush and smells amazingly honey fruity sweet

IMG_2977.jpeg

IMG_2976.jpeg

IMG_2975.jpeg

She looks real sweet :goodjob:

She is beginning to be that way :D
Smallest colas coming in at 14.5" Tallest cola coming it at 20"
I've never grown a dense rock hard indica dominant. But I love how the Leaves are alternating between Sativa Long leaf fan leaves and Indica fan Leaves

Hey, lex, I'd like to add Supreme CBD Durban by Nirvana seeds to the mix of fantastic pain relief strains! I just chopped my first one a week ago, but have been pinching smaller lower buds for a couple weeks now. Not many, but enough to give it a good try.
It's a 1:1 ratio @ 8%
I will tell you that I have a pain pill prescription that is 3 pills a day (Back - feet - joints) and since I started using this stuff, I have taken ......maybe 3 pills in over 2 weeks?? This plant is really unbelievable. It's a huge yielder and super easy to grow. (after getting past the first 3-4 weeks after popping. They are weak starters, to say the least!) With a 7-8 week veg, you'll have no problem filling a 30X60" scrog.
They also offer a Supreme CBD Kush that I haven't grown yet, but after this grow, I'm dying to try!! That one is 1:1 @ 9.5%

Sorry to hijack your thread, but I'm just so pleased with this girl that I can't say enough about it! I'm always on the lookout for a high CBD strain. 9.5 is the highest I've found that anyone has in stock. Anyone with any hints are welcome to chime in!!

Grow on, people!
:Namaste:Andy

Hey, lex, I'd like to add Supreme CBD Durban by Nirvana seeds to the mix of fantastic pain relief strains! I just chopped my first one a week ago, but have been pinching smaller lower buds for a couple weeks now. Not many, but enough to give it a good try.
It's a 1:1 ratio @ 8%
I will tell you that I have a pain pill prescription that is 3 pills a day (Back - feet - joints) and since I started using this stuff, I have taken ......maybe 3 pills in over 2 weeks?? This plant is really unbelievable. It's a huge yielder and super easy to grow. (after getting past the first 3-4 weeks after popping. They are weak starters, to say the least!) With a 7-8 week veg, you'll have no problem filling a 30X60" scrog.
They also offer a Supreme CBD Kush that I haven't grown yet, but after this grow, I'm dying to try!! That one is 1:1 @ 9.5%

Sorry to hijack your thread, but I'm just so pleased with this girl that I can't say enough about it! I'm always on the lookout for a high CBD strain. 9.5 is the highest I've found that anyone has in stock. Anyone with any hints are welcome to chime in!!

Grow on, people!
:Namaste:Andy

Thanks for stopping by bruddah and good to hear that the pakalolo works well for you! I used to take NSAIDs and opiates for pain but I find stuff with CBD works wonders.

Im keen on CBD GSC Cookies from CBDcrew or the Kush you say next. I adore the fact that they are very stable and promise CBD unlike strains like harlequin or cannatonic.. where you need to find the pheno

Btw just because the breeder states 4-7% cbd minimum. That is the minimum using my internet ordered TLC plates for THC/CBD tests I too have seen average 8-12% CBD:THC

You really need to test your own as im sure it's higher

Here's some random nugs of critical mass.

looks like this week of full dose feed + next week taper off, then 2 weeks of flush. So Boxing day harvest at this stage

Reminds me of skunk #1/kush style nugs rock hard dense
IMG_29951.png
IMG_2992.png
IMG_2990.png
IMG_2989.png

Back
Top Bottom