Rook's 2nd Journal Grow - MarsHydro vs HPS 1000W - Side By Side

Here are some pics of the floors to show the HPS and LEDs lighting fight each other.

IMG_101930.JPG
IMG_101824.JPG
IMG_101634.JPG
IMG_101533.JPG

Yeah it was more for light spread. You think I should just make them straight down?

Personally with the setup you have I would put it straight down due to there only being one plant. However if you center that much light on your plant since the middle will be the most intense. It might cause some harm like bleaching the tops. But I would do it anyway lol because it would help the lower portions by increasing the PAR value. I have to keep my led at the recommended distance or I get a little burn only reason I mentioned that.

Okay, I was doing the more light spread because soon there will be 3 large plants under the LEDs and 3 large plants under the HPS. There's actually right now two plants under the leds that will be done in about two to three weeks which I'm gonna let finish in there so I have a little more LED experience to help make the grow equal. I'll put the LEDs straight down though to show the coverage of them in a straight down setup

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom