Root binding?

NoobieBoobie

SWIM is having some yellow leaf issues. Flowering started nearly a month ago (in 5 days will be a month). pH stays at 5.8, with small fluctuations back and forth by 0.1.

Temp stays about 75 degrees, plenty of air flow, plenty of light (2kw for 100sqft or so).

Tried flushing for a couple days then putting back on nute regiment, did not work. Last thing I can think of are roots? Look normal to me but I'm no expert.

Any guidance greatly appreciated.

NPbFlmL.jpg

No, the only thing being added is Fox Farms Tiger Bloom in recommended doses. I will try adding calmag. Any advice on how much? Can surely research, just curious what your take is.

I would start with 1 tablespoon / gallon and see what that does. I don't measure things around here anymore, especially since I now make all of my own supplements.

Also, why in the world are you using just one component of a multi-component system? I strongly suggest using Grow Big, Big Bloom and the 3 solubles, as recommended. FoxFarm designed their nutrients to be used in combination with each other, and using just Tiger Bloom is asking for trouble.

Was under the impression Grow Big is for veg, Tiger Bloom is for flower, exclusively. Thanks for the heads up.

Username should say it all. Grown all sorts of veggies and stuff, but not experienced on this particular crop. Thanks for all the help.

Was under the impression Grow Big is for veg, Tiger Bloom is for flower, exclusively. Thanks for the heads up.

Username should say it all. Grown all sorts of veggies and stuff, but not experienced on this particular crop. Thanks for all the help.

Glad to help... get the chart from foxfarm, you can download the pdf... and it explains pretty completely how to use each of the products, when to use them, and how much to use at each stage. They even tell you when to flush. If you follow the directions, FoxFarm nutes can grow some outstanding pot.

Back
Top Bottom