How to flush earth grown plant

madsdad4ever

I have a six and a half footer in the earth in my back yard. Bag seed. It's been flowering almost a month already. Hehehe. It looks great. plenty of frost on the many fat buds. Anyway it's coming along nicely. :). I have been told the best way to flush this plant will be to do a normal two or three week flush b4 harvest then when it come time to harvest u cut the plant at the soil then put 45 degree cut on it put it in a ready made bucket of ph'ed water with ur choice of flush additive. Leave it out in the sun or bring it in and put it under lights for a couple of days so it will suck up the flush water out of the bucket. Has anyone tried this b4? What were ur results. Anybody have a better/different way to final flush earth grown plants? Thanks for the reads.

Why do you need to flush? If she is outdoors, Mother nature has done this with rain. Open earth does not build up salts like enclosed pots do. They leach out of the soil on their own. From what I've read, outside growers just cut and hang the crop till it's dry.

here she is a few days ago
image_2_54.jpeg
image_1_55.jpeg

sorry bout the sideways shot

Back
Top Bottom