Root bound transplant

ILoveGrowing

Hi! I've had problems with my plants in the past week with different problems and finally found the cause of it. It was all root bound that caused everything. I transplanted my plants yesterday and I was wondering if they would start looking better now that they have more space? They had brown spots with yellow leaves.
420-magazine-mobile1591641818.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Looks very nice. I must say, it's nice to see a grower that don't have soggy wet soil!!! I would say that as long as everything in your soil is in check nute wise you and your plants will be doing very well. Give them a bit of time to grow into the new space and they will take off.

Looks very nice. I must say, it's nice to see a grower that don't have soggy wet soil!!! I would say that as long as everything in your soil is in check nute wise you and your plants will be doing very well. Give them a bit of time to grow into the new space and they will take off.
Thank you! What is the approximate time when they start to grow in the new soil?

It does depend and is never a set time due to many factors. Most of the time they will resume growth if not right away but just a few days. If plants are really rootbound sometimes it will take a bit longer. I always like to moisten the new soil to encourage the roots to seek out the water in the newer soil. The roots should be well into your new soil in just a few 2-4 days.

It does depend and is never a set time due to many factors. Most of the time they will resume growth if not right away but just a few days. If plants are really rootbound sometimes it will take a bit longer. I always like to moisten the new soil to encourage the roots to seek out the water in the newer soil. The roots should be well into your new soil in just a few 2-4 days.
Thank you for your help!

Back
Top Bottom