RSO dosage chart

PGH

Hi all. I am new to this forum. I make and use RSO oil for pain management. (Getting old and there are more miles than years on the odometer! I wanted to do something to give back to the community on RSO as it has given so much to me. I have two requests as follows:

1. We do not consult or sell cannabis products, as such I need someone we can refer web traffic to if we receive any specifically for RSO-related interactions.
2. I have put together an RSO dosing chart

I would be really grateful for any help or pointers on making this easier for people. Many thanks for your help!

Welcome to 420! Took a quick peek and while it may sound harsh that’s never my intent. Collectively we may know the answers but newcomers will not, so each is a rhetorical question - How are they to administer the dose? What are rice grains for? What is tacking? How do I make it stick? Do I take this on an empty stomach? etc etc, maybe more info on that part of the equation

Anyway hope that helps some - think you will love this community and fit right in. Don’t be a stranger now....

Welcome to 420! Took a quick peek and while it may sound harsh that’s never my intent. Collectively we may know the answers but newcomers will not, so each is a rhetorical question - How are they to administer the dose? What are rice grains for? What is tacking? How do I make it stick? Do I take this on an empty stomach? etc etc, maybe more info on that part of the equation

Anyway hope that helps some - think you will love this community and fit right in. Don’t be a stranger now....
Hey! Thanks for the critique. You are 100% correct and this is the sort of thing that will help us create something that can help people. At this stage, it is simply a document that is more tailored to help consultants explain protocols to people that need help. With general input, we can start migrating it to a 'general knowledge' type document that will hopefully be more helpful and user-friendly.

Thanks for your time and I will let you know when it is amended so hopefully, I can get more useful info from you!

Back
Top Bottom