Myelodysplastic Syndrome/Myeloproliferative Neoplasms: MDS/MPN

There's quite a bit of information on Lukemia and cannabis on Cannabis Health Radio.

Sounds like you're doing the right thing, although I think ideally your RSO should have been stronger like 70+% and I would get both, buy a syringe of strong THC RSO and one of CBD and take equal amounts of each.
It also wouldn't be a bad idea to take CBG.
The combination of cannabinoids is shown to be the most effective, as opposed to just THC.
Thank you. Now I have got all: RSO, with 55% THC, 55% CBD, 1% CBG. Although my THC is only 55%, it seems OK, since earlier "high" THC is only about 30%?

Thread 'How To - Full Extract Cannabis Oil - FECO - & Rick Simpson Oil - RSO' How To - Full Extract Cannabis Oil - FECO - & Rick Simpson Oil - RSO

Thread 'Using RSO for Chronic Myeloid Leukemia' Using RSO for Chronic Myeloid Leukemia

Post in thread 'Myelodysplastic Syndrome' Myelodysplastic Syndrome

Have you seen these threads? I am so sorry! I don't know anything on the topic but these seemed informative at the very least! Good luck!!
Thank you. I have not seen those before my posts, now I have seen those posts, although CML is not the same as MDS/MPN, they are all related to leukemia. I wish the poster shared the complete RSO results.

Thank you. I have not seen those before my posts, now I have seen those posts, although CML is not the same as MDS/MPN, they are all related to leukemia. I wish the poster shared the complete RSO results.
I don't know what remedies suit specific forms of Leukemia-I am hoping they parallel one another at least in this type of therapy..this is a tough one, I absolutely feel for you I can't imagine how difficult and nerve wracking this must be. Since your first post, has anything come up?

@JayZhang - a few thoughts.

the treatment requires a good clean high grade RSO. the product you acquired may not be up to grade. you need to be able to trust your supply.

while i understand it is not presently a solution for you, many find growing and producing their own to be the most effective. they are not legal, but you may be able to reach out to a local compassion club. there were a number in vancouver, i would suggest reaching out locally for help and knowledge.

as @Nunyabiz mentioned, you should use both a cbd based and a thc based RSO. there are many newer studies showing a dual approach being more effective.

don't forgo standard treatments. the most effective protocol has been shown to be combining an RSO program with regular treatment.

time. the RSO protocol takes both a little time, and needs to be kept up. it is not exactly immediate, and needs to be continued for the duration of the treatment, and even beyond. the period it takes varies from patient to patient.

note @RXOIL is still using a maintenance dose two years after his fantastic results. the RSO protocol is not something you do once and are done with. in many instances there are complete lifestyle changes that take place. you may wish to plan for that.

keep at it. sending good karma your way . :)
Many thanks for your helpful advice.

Thank you so much for your advice. But I have not been able to found anyone in Vancouver who is willing to help me, i.e., either or both giving advice on how to fight MDS/Leukemia, and/or sell me high quality RSO.

there are a myriad of dispensaries in vancouver. not all gov't or recreation focused. the gov't approved chain stores are not always the best informed.

start with the smaller local ones and ask in person. explain you are fighting a cancer first. many will tell you that is not their focus, but will recommend other resources.

do an extensive web search focused on local resources. vancouver is ground zero for cannabis awareness in canada.

ask everyone. it's not a taboo subject here. my parents are in their late 70's / early 80's and i have them on both a thc and cbd wellness regimen. they think it's fantastic. they tell all their friends.. no one cares.

my plan in your circumstance at this point would be to start regular treatment as soon as possible, and continue the RSO protocol throughout it's entirety. i would go after both aggressively.

edit : love and hope sent as a given always. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom