Year has been past

prozor7

My daughter (now 19) have a surgical remove brain cancer almost 8 years ago. Damage was from losing 1 eye sight, Diabetes Insipidus, losing IQ to short memory loss... list is huge.
Worst was 2 years ago when cancer was back and grown 8mm on eye Chiasma that threaten blindness in every scenario. At that time we start studying RSO (Rick Simpson Oil).

year has been past didn't grown but produce RSO from unknown black market strains, applying 2 month to myself (without any consequences) than to my daughter (still applying) and I can tell you following happened (can documented that):
1. cancer - gone (small residual left without imbibition)
2. Diabetes Insipidus CI - cured (as far as I know no1 was ever cured from this condition after 5 years it is permanent)
3. enormous memory improvement
4. enormous improvement on cognitive functions
5. enormous IQ improvement (adult test - before surgery 119 after 85 - before applying RSO 102 now 128)
6. epileptic brain waves - normal
7. depression - gone
8. headaches - gone
9. so many small things that improve her life....

She stop using any drug Phenobarbital, Tegretol (Carbamazepine) and Minirin only RSO but it is not enough.
Last (September 2013) MRI scan showed "Cortical atrophy" and "GLIOSIS" it was visible on older scans and it is "normal" after surgery conditions but doctors didn't talk about this until last MRI probably because of all above conditions Gliosis was "piece of the cake".
Gliosis causes "Tonic-Clonic" life threatening epileptic seizures during a sleep (stop breathing). This conditions is hard to control with medications and if I apply bigger dosage of RSO there is no seizures but she can't function normally.
I was able to save a $5000 and I will invest in grown box powered with LED lights for higher CBD strains to avoid epileptic seizures.

I have 2 hands, money and determinations to help her, that said I need:
blueprints for grown box (2-3 cycles in a one box must produce 0.5 kg (17 OZ) every 3 month)
LED recommendation
strains recommendations with higher CBD
advice how to avoid smell (try growing but kill it because of the smell)
I don't have to much room for errors (financial problem) so any advice or links to reliable products that you as grower use will help

I witness how RSO brings her quality of life to a "normal" level.
if you need more info about her conditions, type of cancer, Diabetes Insipidus, memory loss.... contact me

thx

Hey my friend, have a big warm welcome to 420 magazine. May I just say my heart goes out to you and your daughter. On the other side I'm so happy that you have found a way to lift her life to a better level.
You will, I'm most sure get all the answers you need. Everyone here really does try to aid each other. With your needs you will I'm sure get some of the real big hitters helping you along your journey to becoming self sufficient on the medication front. I'm not much help myself with your needs but if you want any training advice give me a shout.

Best of magical meds to you and yours!

thx for the support, let's start with design of the cabinet. I have 3 side white wall with ventilation exit at 243cm (95.66") from the flor.
dimensions are: 95cm width x 64cm depth x 260cm height (37,4" x 25.20" x 102.36")
I would like to divide that in 3 unit space for 24H cloning 18H Vegging and 12H Flowering my goal is to produce 0.5kg (17 OZ) with soil as growing media, just in a case something go wrong with plants in any stage, this way I can replace troubled series.

space (95 x 64) should be enough for 6 plants or is it to much?
do I need Mylar on white walls?
how to avoid smell when you grow?
how to install dehumidifier in such small space?
LED recommendation how much W should be enough?

thx

Hello prozor. It's wonderful to hear that your daughter is doing so well with the RSO!

SorryI don't know about leds at all, but I'm sure someone will chime in. But I do believe in order to get 17 oz every 3 months, you might want to think about adding more space. Plants big enough to yield what you need will take up a lot of space. For example, I grew 9 plants in a 48 inch by 48 inch x78 inch tent and got 13 oz and it took over 4 months from seed to harvest. I'm adding a second 24 inch by 48 inch x 72inch tent for vegging so I can harvest every couple months.

As far as strains go there are several sponsors here at 420 who give descriptions of the cbd levels ect. on the strains they offer- My personal favorite sponsor is "Herbies".
Here in colorado there is a strain that is all CBD's and is used on epileptic toddlers with great success and it doesn't get them high- I don't have any other info about it beyond the name- its "Charlottes Web"

The white walls should be fine.

Ventilation wise you will need 2 things: First a little fan to blow on the plants- they need circulating air- it helps strengthen them.
And second you will need 2 ports- one for intake of fresh room air and a second exhaust port powered by an inline fan with a carbon filter that exhausts to the outdoors. This will give you good air exchanges for your grow space- and unless your live in a really humid place the air exchanges should help enough to eliminate excess humidity. The carbon filter canister is what filters out the smell. You can get them online too- I got mine from A____n. The good ones are expensive but worth it in peace of mind.

Hope this helps a bit or at least it gets your query back at the top of the list. Best wishes to your daughter- she's lucky to have a dad like you.:peace:

prozor, to harvest that much you are going to need A LOT more space. I am thinking 5'X5' to 6'X6' at a minimum. Plus would probably need a mother/veg room to keep it going perpetually.

There are a TON of variables involved, too much to go into in post here. If I where you I would start a thread in the grow journals section of the forum, in the grow room. you will have many more people finding thread there.

but to answer your questions...

no need for mylar, it can help a little but not sure if worth effort, flat white is pretty good
Carbon filters for smell
Dehumidifer is easy, but most seem to need humidity instead of lowering it, personally my humidity is too low.
for your current space 200-300W(actual draw) LED should be enough, for 5'X5' space probably need ~800 W in 2-4 units. But that more dependent on light type/manufacturer. Lots of bad LED units out there, need to find good one. Lots of info on this site for that too.

Prozor Flower has given you some good insight to what it will take to get to your goal as far as the LEDs I would go with LEDs that are 5 watt per diode and a total of 400 watts for the space you are considering. Also make sure you have at least 5 spectrums of light in the panel, and it is nice to have a switch to turn on just the LEDs required for veg. or Flower this will save you some money on your power bill.
You may want to start a journal so we can help you along the way.
Best of luck to you!!!!!

thank you all for the support

I can't put grow tent in 3 side wall (no intake hole), I have to build one and final size of the tent will be 90x70x200cm (3'x2.3'x6.5')
for this space I will use
intake fan 164m³/h 120mm
outtake fan with carbon filter 420m³/h, 125mm
tent is not hermetically seal so I think that 2/3 outtake more than intake will reduce smell any suggestion?

for the lights
Budmaster II - 450XG - Epiled and Bridgelux Diodes - 300w power consumption (EU product)
A51 SGS-160 (2014 model) - Cree Diodes - 120/150w power consumption (US product)

I decided between those two and I need help from you (price in EU with tax custom.. is $2 difference)

regarding journal, I would like to start one, help from experience growers is priceless.

PS didn't use links in post Budmaster is sponsor here

For that space I would go with either 2 of the Area 51's or 1 of the budmaster. I am just going from their specs on website. But the budmaster seems like better deal.

I talk with Jeff (A51) he said: "For your sized area, 1 of either models will do great. 2 units will be too much and a lot of energy will get wasted."

Welcome

A few links for you originally posted by KingJohnC for OMM and Jo

would you consider making some Rick Simpson Oil or RSO and both you and Jo taking it?

[video=youtube;aGjC4HReFL0]
[/video]

[video=youtube;KZXGH6mYr3Y]
[/video]

[video=youtube;0JrPGWJpq30]
[/video]

[video=youtube;0sGWxz0DMSI]
[/video]

[video=youtube;_nm7nqUigFA]
[/video]

I talk with Jeff (A51) he said: "For your sized area, 1 of either models will do great. 2 units will be too much and a lot of energy will get wasted."

O, well like I said haven't used either. The Budmaster has twice as many diodes of same wattage, but different diode company. I cant imagine one diode company being TWICE as good as another good one, but CREE(area 51) are known to be the best IMO. And then factor in quality of assembly.

Tough decision, I have gone through it myself when buying LEDs. From what I seen you shouldn't go wrong with either of those choices.

And do not want to burst your bubble, but it going to be hard to near impossible to get your goal of .5KG every three months off that size of grow. Someone can correct me if disagree.

Welcome

A few links for you originally posted by KingJohnC for OMM and Jo

Buckshot great journal on Budmaster II, thx to you this light is one of my choice.

as experienced grower what do you think about ventilation?

intake fan 164m³/h 120mm

thx

And do not want to burst your bubble, but it going to be hard to near impossible to get your goal of .5KG every three months off that size of grow. Someone can correct me if disagree.

no bursting bubble here, I'm aware that my yield could be significant less than 0.5kg but it is a place to start and I never give-up!

Buckshot great journal on Budmaster II, thx to you this light is one of my choice.

as experienced grower what do you think about ventilation?

intake fan 164m³/h 120mm

thx

I can vent right outside I got an XchangeR, . It is just a dual duct with heavy duty fans, one in, one out but the cool thing is they are controlled by a humidistat. This thing is simple, effective and cost efficient. I attached a duct to take the fresh cold air to the middle of the basement near the thermostat. I also run a couple fans to move air around the plants

Tjernlund Retail Store—XchangeR basement fan, stop damp basment mold, basement odors

I actually need the heat so the fans will be set to both pull out for the winter (if I am not too lazy)

My daughter (now 19) have a surgical remove brain cancer almost 8 years ago. 102 now 128)

Last (September 2013) MRI scan showed "Cortical atrophy" and "GLIOSIS" it was visible on older scans and it is "normal" after surgery conditions but doctors didn't talk about this until last MRI probably because of all above conditions Gliosis was "piece of the cake".
Gliosis causes "Tonic-Clonic" life threatening epileptic seizures during a sleep (stop breathing).

advice how to avoid smell (try growing but kill it because of the smell)
I don't have to much room for errors (financial problem) so any advice or links to reliable products that you as grower use will help

thx
Your daughter has an awesome dad!

I have never used a tent, I did wire up an old wardrobe to be a growbox. If you need to be stealthy, there are a lot of vids on youtube of people modifying furniture to be hidden grow boxes.
Best trick for odor, Glade plugin, herbal scent with febreeze near the door.

Your daughter has an awesome dad!

I have never used a tent, I did wire up an old wardrobe to be a growbox. If you need to be stealthy, there are a lot of vids on youtube of people modifying furniture to be hidden grow boxes.
Best trick for odor, Glade plugin, herbal scent with febreeze near the door.
Hi, Your new so I'll point out you should look at the date of the thread you are replying to. This thread is 8 years old.
Just a heads up. We all do it... lol.

(Now I want to know how the story ends... ? ) I've read a bunch of old ones like this & many of them leave you wondering what the outcome was. Too many unfinished threads.
I think the only one left from back then is Light Addict.

Back
Top Bottom