Using RSO for Chronic Myeloid Leukemia

RRivers

420 Member
I am a medical marijuana patient with a card in Illinois. I have chronic myeloid leukemia, and I am doing the RSO treatment, and will have completed the first 30 days of the treatment on the 15th of August, of a gram of RSO a day for 30 days. Also on August 15, my hematologist has ordered a complete battery of blood test, including a new 9/22 test to see where my counts are after one month, or 1/2 of the treatment regime has been completed. I am fortunate that I have a hematologist that is a cancer research doctor, who has a very open mind, and is willing to record my use of RSO for CML in his research. This is something that I feel is very important for the future of medical marijuana treatments, because only by building an information base, will future patients have the needed knowledge to make informed decisions about the use of medical marijuana, and the most successful ways of administering treatment, based on reliable unbiased information, judged not only by the successes, but the failures that may occur as well.

I say this, because when I was researching the use of medical marijuana for cancer, and specifically CML, I found the information to be very hard to find, and what I did find was only partially helpful, with the exception of a couple of research articles that gave me the impression that RSO oil did have have the very real possibility of not only inhibiting the growth of the 9/22, i.e. "Philadelphia cell", but having the very real possibility of killing the "Philadelphia cell", something that cannot be accomplished with the pharmaceuticals now available to treat CML. At this time, CML can only be completely eradicated with a complete stem cell transplant.

I am not sure how some may feel about Rick Simpson, but the testimonials that have been given about his RSO and the purported success cannot be ignored. I have learned through the use of different RSO strains offered by the dispensary I frequent that not all RSO strains are as effective with my conditions. The best I have found is an Indica strain made from the whole plant of the Mag Landrace strain with a THC content of 82%+, and though there have been several sativa strains, and even hybrids that have similar THC percentages, according to Rick Simpson's testimonials the Mag Landrace appears to be best possible RSO available, not because it is Mag Landrace, but because it is an Indica strain. -|- It might be noted that I have not done any kind of treatments using pharmaceuticals or radiation. -|- With that in mind, it would seem appropriate to take whatever results are found after the 30 days, and the 60 days of RSO treatments as guide for whether further use is indicated in my situation, and possibly others with conditions similar to mine, since the use RSO, changing my diet, and the use of bud, and extracts from strains with high THC content are the only things that are different than when I received the diagnosis of CML in November 2018.

I am hopefully that the results will show that the RSO is inhibiting the growth of the "Philadelphia cell". I can attest to the fact that I have seen marked improvement since I started the treatment, both mentally, by relieving stress and physically, especially with an increase in energy, less muscle spasms, and more durability, i.e. not getting as tired as quickly as I had previously.

If there is anyone who has tried RSO for CML, I would like to know what your observations were and what your outcome was, if you wish to discuss it.

I appreciate and applaud your bravery and courage in your journey through your treatments! You are providing an invaluable understanding and knowledge for the world to learn from.

GOD bless you! :) and Thank you!

Hi and welcome to :420:.

I wanted to say thank you for what you are doing to further the collection of data needed to prove to the world what wonders cannabis can do.

There has been lots of research done in the past but of course results were not what the man wanted so they were all suppressed.

I am sorry for your diagnosis, thinking of you and your family.

Now are you going to be growing your own medicine?

Yes, beginning in January we will be able to have 5 plants growing at a time. Not sure how we will approach it yet, but I am sure much of it will depend on the outcome of my RSO treatments, and my needs at that time. Moreover, at this point how we will be able to get plants, i.e. clones, etc has not been defined so its a lot of things still up in the air.

welcome along and thanks for sharing!
always love to read and see canna success stories, so i hope the treatment works for you, in my country, our health watchdogs are still saying there is not enough evidence to allow the prescription of cannabis based drugs, even though our ex primes hubby sells sativex at £100 per gram to the health service..
corruption top down, but we are fighting back, and no longer keep quiet, more success stories will only help us take back out freedom.

I love your approach to the scientific part of your journey and thankful your doctor is a participant in your endeavors. Everyone's situation is unique. I usually suggest combining traditional and other therapies (including cannabis) but that depends on the circumstances and your wishes. At the very least you have a great pain, spasm, and anxiety reliever all in one. I hope the treatment is a total success. Good luck and welcome.

I would love to hear an update on your CML/RSO journey. My mother has been diagnosed with CML and information is difficult to find. I have been looking for the Mag Landrace as well. Hard to find where I am, but will substitute a similar strain & continue looking, even for seeds.
I hope you are well, we all hope you are well.
C.

I am a medical marijuana patient with a card in Illinois. I have chronic myeloid leukemia, and I am doing the RSO treatment, and will have completed the first 30 days of the treatment on the 15th of August, of a gram of RSO a day for 30 days. Also on August 15, my hematologist has ordered a complete battery of blood test, including a new 9/22 test to see where my counts are after one month, or 1/2 of the treatment regime has been completed. I am fortunate that I have a hematologist that is a cancer research doctor, who has a very open mind, and is willing to record my use of RSO for CML in his research. This is something that I feel is very important for the future of medical marijuana treatments, because only by building an information base, will future patients have the needed knowledge to make informed decisions about the use of medical marijuana, and the most successful ways of administering treatment, based on reliable unbiased information, judged not only by the successes, but the failures that may occur as well.

I say this, because when I was researching the use of medical marijuana for cancer, and specifically CML, I found the information to be very hard to find, and what I did find was only partially helpful, with the exception of a couple of research articles that gave me the impression that RSO oil did have have the very real possibility of not only inhibiting the growth of the 9/22, i.e. "Philadelphia cell", but having the very real possibility of killing the "Philadelphia cell", something that cannot be accomplished with the pharmaceuticals now available to treat CML. At this time, CML can only be completely eradicated with a complete stem cell transplant.

I am not sure how some may feel about Rick Simpson, but the testimonials that have been given about his RSO and the purported success cannot be ignored. I have learned through the use of different RSO strains offered by the dispensary I frequent that not all RSO strains are as effective with my conditions. The best I have found is an Indica strain made from the whole plant of the Mag Landrace strain with a THC content of 82%+, and though there have been several sativa strains, and even hybrids that have similar THC percentages, according to Rick Simpson's testimonials the Mag Landrace appears to be best possible RSO available, not because it is Mag Landrace, but because it is an Indica strain. -|- It might be noted that I have not done any kind of treatments using pharmaceuticals or radiation. -|- With that in mind, it would seem appropriate to take whatever results are found after the 30 days, and the 60 days of RSO treatments as guide for whether further use is indicated in my situation, and possibly others with conditions similar to mine, since the use RSO, changing my diet, and the use of bud, and extracts from strains with high THC content are the only things that are different than when I received the diagnosis of CML in November 2018.

I am hopefully that the results will show that the RSO is inhibiting the growth of the "Philadelphia cell". I can attest to the fact that I have seen marked improvement since I started the treatment, both mentally, by relieving stress and physically, especially with an increase in energy, less muscle spasms, and more durability, i.e. not getting as tired as quickly as I had previously.

If there is anyone who has tried RSO for CML, I would like to know what your observations were and what your outcome was, if you wish to discuss it.
Hi, Thank you for sharing your experience of using RSO for CML. Would you please share your complete results (90 days or more)? Thanks. I have used RSO for MDS/MPN, but I cannot see any results (my bone marrow still cannot make blood).

Hi R Rivers , I am a new member. I am sorry you are suffering from this. My husband has CML we have been administering RSO. I would very much to know more about what you are doing and how it is working out for you. I am happy to share with you his experience so far.

Hi R Rivers , I am a new member. I am sorry you are suffering from this. My husband has CML we have been administering RSO. I would very much to know more about what you are doing and how it is working out for you. I am happy to share with you his experience so far.
Hey @olive branch hope you are well today my friend.
Welcome to 420magazine.
Unfortunately that is an old thread and you may not get an answer.
Top left corner has the date.
I'll post two threads for you.
First is introduction thread , you can meet everyone and say hi.
Second is for questions, if you want to ask everyone a question.
Possibly about rso which I use daily.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill

Any luck treating CML. I have CML AND Myelofibrosis, RKis are sestroying my body with horrific side effects. I use MMJ for sleep nd relief of mqny symptoms, but iI have been dropping numbers on cbc like rocks. If my platelets keep dropping I wont need much help as I'll be dead.

Any luck treating CML. I have CML AND Myelofibrosis, RKis are sestroying my body with horrific side effects. I use MMJ for sleep nd relief of mqny symptoms, but iI have been dropping numbers on cbc like rocks. If my platelets keep dropping I wont need much help as I'll be dead.

hi. it's an old thread with few posts from the original posters. you may not get a reply.

i'm not familiar with the particulars of that cancer, but a standard approach is to attack with a rso/phoenix tears based bio bomb, both with a pill and in many cases a suppository together. often followed by tacking with the same.

there are other infusions and ingestion methods you can use to help along as well, but the rso/phoneix tears are the most direct. i personally would use them all. none should interfere with standard treatment.

most recommend going with both a thc and a cbd based approach, i would as well.

be sure to check out the medical sub-forum here, there are also many other more direct resources online regarding medical cannabis approaches. be sure to find as many as you can.

Back
Top Bottom