Leukemia and RSO or Tincture

joetherag42

Updating one of my early posts on my CLL Leukemia.
14 years ago I was diagnosed with CLL.
Began taking RSO and it dropped my WBC from abt 60,000, (white blood cells) to a low last year of 30,000.
Last couple of years I went through some health challenges, ( I am 77 years young) with High Blood pressure.
I could not find a strain that would lower My Blood pressure.
During all these challenges, I did not have the strength to grow much more than six plants, and take the time to make the RSO.
For about a year I only made Edibles, and My WBC count went back up to 50,000.
I have started making strong THC tincture with my Magical Butter Machine, and now taking it three times a day. l
Getting another blood test in three months, and will update this post when I get the results.
If the Tincture works to get the WBC count down again to normal, I may not take the RSO.
Getting ready to start making RSO again.

HEART;
Then in sept 2018 I had a Heart Attack. i am good now.
I never did find a strain of cannabis that would lower my High BP.
then Last year My Heart rate jumped up to between 120 to 199. this went on for a month.
Finally they did an ABLATION to kill the nerve in the heart that causes the extreme Heart Rate.
For the last year my BP AND heart rate is steady, well in the normal range.
In fact my BP is always around 110 and HR 65.

Thank you for the update awesome to see people taking their health and treatment in their own hands and getting results! I'm only 51...just a young punk in relatively good health...putting this one in my memory banks! Cheers mate, gl! :yahoo:

Hey Mate, do you or anyone know a strain that helps regulate blood pressure?
Also, is there a strain to help with CLL Leukemia and Keep WBC count down?
Should I be posting these questions in another area?

Back
Top Bottom