New to site: Cannabis tinctures vs RSO for asthma?

@CoolGreen & @InTheShed - I ingest 2ml tinctue and .5 gr of decarbed bud 2 hr. before bed.
Strains - Auto BlueBerry Domina, creme de la chem, samsquanch, Northern lights.
Frozen etoh extraction using 13grams and 8oz EC then reducing to 4oz for use. Don't know the math or
potency, it was more of a gradual increase to my sweet spot.
Thanks skirk! Sounds like pretty strong stuff. Are you really high when you climb into bed?

You know where I'm coming from West Hippie. That effing cedar fever, which I haven't dealt with since using tincture.

skirk, I find your story compelling. Would you consider recording your daily regimen in as much detail as you can over at the community thread? The Personal Regimen - Our Community Speaks

We’re learning as we go. Every little bit is another valuable piece to this marvelous puzzle we’re solving on using cannabis to enhance living. :battingeyelashes:

@CoolGreen & @InTheShed - I ingest 2ml tinctue and .5 gr of decarbed bud 2 hr. before bed.
Strains - Auto BlueBerry Domina, creme de la chem, samsquanch, Northern lights.
Frozen etoh extraction using 13grams and 8oz EC then reducing to 4oz for use. Don't know the math or
potency, it was more of a gradual increase to my sweet spot.

See? These kinds of shares almost bring me to tears. It’s the fine details that make the difference. :hug:

Good call on the decarbed bud. Simple edible.

Incidentally, bronchodilator or not, there are those who respond to pinene with agitation and paranoia. I love the effects for the cerebral uplift. My daughter, who medicates with pharmaceuticals for asthma, can’t use any strain high in pinene. She gets desperately frantic when she does, and ends up panicking.

She’s also dramatically allergic to pine oil, so we weren’t entirely surprised when we realized she couldn’t use some strains.

Thanks for the shout WH and welcome to 420mag CG! I'm not sure what blend of THC and CBD would be helpful for allergies or asthma, though many find a heavy indica good for sleep generally.

CBD is an anti-inflammatory when taken internally over time (not immediate like Advil), but if your asthma is allergy induced that might not be as helpful as it would for those who suffer from it all the time. Still, might be worth a try. CBD is best used under the tongue and held there for a minute or two before swallowing.

I can't see the need to go with something as strong as RSO (what we call CCO here: concentrated cannabis oil) when starting with a quality CBD oil or a blend could be helpful at a lot lower cost.

Is the euphoria associated with THC something you have a specific feeling about? Some aren't keen, some are ambivalent, and some actively seek it!

Great info, anecdotal or not skirk! Do you have the details on the tincture? Strain name, % THC, mg THC/ml tincture and the like?

LOL!

I'm sure you don't need to worry about paraquat now! In a legal state, testing procedures are pretty strict.
You know where I'm coming from West Hippie. That effing cedar fever, which I haven't dealt with since using tincture.
Going back over the post I missed yours . Everybody around my wife and I was sniffling and carrying on . We are both clear , stoned as hell but fine . I had stop smoking for awhile and just dosing with the two different capsules day and night time doses .

skirk, I find your story compelling. Would you consider recording your daily regimen in as much detail as you can over at the community thread? The Personal Regimen - Our Community Speaks

We’re learning as we go. Every little bit is another valuable piece to this marvelous puzzle we’re solving on using cannabis to enhance living. :battingeyelashes:

I will participate in that thread SweetSue, and thank you so much for collating this information.

Back
Top Bottom