RSO from Jars

Finnicki

High ya’ll. Want to share a story of a man who was In stage 4 cancer. He tried this oil and before long, the pain was gone and so was his cancer. In remission now. My wife went to a local JARS and the worker told her this story. Thought I’d share it.

Unfortunately, there is little clinical evidence that RSO is beneficial in treating cancer. Anectdotal stories, while encouraging, don't prove anything. While using RSO in conjunction with more standard cancer treatments is worthwhile if no no other reason than pain control and appetite enhancement, I wouldn't abandon coventional treatments for RSO. Was the person also using conventional treatments, that's important to know.

Rick Simpson said he cured his skin cancer with it. I had a bit of skin cancer on my face. Same kind Simpson said to have cured. I placed RSO on the affected area and covered with a bandage just like Rick Simpson. Did this for months. It did not cure my skin cancer..all RSO is good for is getting loaded as far as I’m concerned. The internet is full of internet miracles just like the OP

but ya know the budtender at the dispo told my buddy a story about how cannabis cured this one guys ailments and I just thought I repeat a bunch of bs

Back
Top Bottom