Saved bagseed! Outdoor Grow. First time

420timesABQ

hello everyone!! This is my first time growing. I got my seed from some kill if you know what i mean. Lets just say i had a shit load of weed and only got 17 seeds of some ill nug..... My friends grow in a house they rent out from his father.... They have a whole master bed room fool of Silver Haze!!!! But i am going to try a different aproach to growing... I am using the best light you can get .......THE SUN......lol :smokin:

Well for starters i have about 17 plants. They are in there first set of leaves(not seed leaves).... I germenated them using the paper towel method... I have them in a 16" by 16"box i made. With foil taped all inside the box so that i get as much light in the box as possible...I am using two Floro's. I Have the floro 2" away from babies. Look very healthy and green... But i know this is only the begining!!! thats why i want to make this journal so that i can get some feed back..

Hopefully you guys can help me get the biggest yeild.... And show my friend what's up.... I was telling him about the plants i saw on hear... He just told me no one can grow better than him... But i want to prove him wrong!!! And grow out side and show him what outdoor growing is all about... He is a pussy and scared to grow out side... So come on guy's!!! i am open to any advice!!! but please only real growers contact me..... Will post picks :thanks:

Re: Saved bagseed!! Outdoor Grow... First time

Thank you very much.... Maybe u can tell me at which time should i put nutes.. Some people do it during veg... I dont think that is good... But my plant are about a week in..... Any info wil be apreciated..

i dont think any nutes would be needed for maybe the first three weeks. I would start foliar feeding at 4th week introduced them to nutes slowly, but other than that since its your first grow i would wait till the plants ask for them

Nice! I dont want to baby them to much... I have heard that a plant that had to fight a little is better than an over protective grower that is allway putting nutes etc... So i kinda am going to give them a little tough love... But in a way still babie them!!! I will take pic's tomorow. Since i noticed a lot more people get more feed back when they have pics up. :roorrip:

Thanks!!! I cant wait to see what the outdoor grow yeilds.... I am going to put them in pots in my back yard.... I have some really cool neighbors.... They are all in there like 50's and all smoke weed.... They give me green all the time.... They grow also!!! But just inside..... My space i am going to use is a above ground swimming pool 5 ft deep... And about 14ft across!!! And the pool gets hit by the sun for at least 9 hours a day.... I will take some picks of the girls tonight.... I am just waiting for my camera.. I sold a lot of my babies i only have like 7 now.... But i am not worried.... :welcome:

:roorrip:

outdoor is def the way to go. i plan on having a good number hitting the yard soon as well. sunlight is better than any market bulb but is 9 hours the most you can get to it?

these plants love light and will take as much as you give them. plants that veg for awhile and get tons of outdoor light are the ones that turn into giant badass monsters.

good luck with your grow amigo.

Thanks man...I think i can get more than 9 hours i will just have to move them a little... I am going to keep them in Veg till they get about 2 1/2 ft or about 3ft.. So that they can yeild a lot and grow into mosters!!! But right now i have the babies under 24hr light floro. Every morning when i wake up there is something different... MJ is the best FLOWER there is.... Fuck roses!!! if i could i would buy my girlfriend a dozen (Buded Girls)lol...

Back
Top Bottom