Strong Indica! First Grow :)

darkshades

Hello all, I'm 17 days into my first grow, from bag seeds. (want to see if i can grow, before purchasing seeds) Not sure on the strain of it still in the vegetative state 18/6 light cycle in my home made hydroponics grow box!

Yesterday I noticed some of the leaves drooping could this be from too much / little water?

16 days
IMG_141415.JPG

17 days
IMG_141811.JPG

Thanks!

Re: Strong Indica!! First grow :)

Hey bro, reps+ for the love and courage. Plants are looking really nice, and even though its a bag seed, I would agree on it looking indica phenotypish!. Dropping leaves, the nightmare of most first growers (and mine), its normal to overwater, and worry about it, and water some more LOL! (happend to me). Marihuana doesnt like "wet feet", its good to water it (depending on your soil/growing medium) once you see the surface its real dry, (Dusty dry kind of) water her with enough water to moisten all the soil and not leave dry pockets. (use soap to avoid this, about a drop per 2 liters). If its a pot, you can try lifting it and weight it when completly dry, then remember the weight after to compare!
Its good to water when its needed and properly! This way we avoid nut locks and toxic salts in the growing medium.
Cheers, :irie: Joining in to learn from more expirience!.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom