Saving bud

snoopcobra

I had this idea to have a 4/20 stash where every sack I score I take a small nug and throw it in a mason jar. I have done this a little bit less than a month and nearly have an 8th. My only concern is this bud will go bad and I will be wasting nugs. What do you guys think?

keep it air tight. let it vent every day for the first week. then every 3 days for the next week and then every week after that. you will have some nice cured bud. store it in a dark cool air tight place

that sounds like a fucking good plan
i'm gonna start doing that too

my dealer has been doing it for years
she takes the nicest nug out of her bag
puts it away
then on 4/20 she smokes it all

i was lucky enuf to be there this year
was a session wow

ive been doing that for ages i also do this everytime i chop up take enough for about 5 cones and put in a ziplock i did this for a few months and soon i had about 20+gs worth of chopped up bud all different kinds it was like the ultimate cocktail

daos said:
when it will look like a 3.5 and you buy another 3.5 smoke the old weed and put the new one in the jar

I kinda do that
I put all my weed in my altoids case when i gab it
fits 14 grams almost too perfectly

when its about 3/4 done i go grab more

If you put it in a glass jar, you should be fine. Worse comes to worse, you'll have to humidify it a little before you smoke it cuz it might of gone a little dry over the months. That's no problem, check out the FAQ forum to learn how.

Thanks guys I have noticed it starting to get dry, so I guess every once in awhile I will have to moisten it up a little bit.

snoopcobra said:
Thanks guys I have noticed it starting to get dry, so I guess every once in awhile I will have to moisten it up a little bit.
Then it will deffinitly end up growing mold.

Back
Top Bottom