Scared straight!

anxious wait

Hello all, I had to take a urine test today for a VERY important job! The last time I smoked I had no idea that this would come about or I would never have taken the chance! However, when I did smoke, it was only one hitter, and before that only smoked maybe 1-2 hitters a week, and never even really finished them. My question of course is the obvious, if it was 16 days ago that I did do this hitter, will I pass the test? I have been drinking lots of water and green tea these last few days, this is just so very important and I am sooo hoping I'll be ok. Any feedback will help...maybe!

Hello anxious wait,

Sorry you're having to endure this. I don't think there's an easy answer other than to have patience and I sincerely wish you the best of luck. Let us know how it goes.

:peace:

Hi anxious wait,

my heart goes out to you. I can't help, but if you click on the green "detox" tab near the top of the page you'll find loads of relevant stuff about testing. You might want to put up any details you have about the kind of testing that will be done if you know as this will give people something to work with. I wish you all the best :thumb:

Hello and welcome to the site. To answer your question it depends on a few circumstances. First being the amount that you smoke which you stated. The next thing is your body weight specifically if you are fat or skinny because thc is stored in your fat cells. With you drinking water and green tea Id say you would be fine but there are numerous dietary supplements (detox) that will have you pass for sure. I find that testing is a severe infringement on your right to privacy since they can tell a whole bunch of things in a urine test besides drugs such as any health problems you may have. Good luck and if it is a cheek swab and not a ua then you can swab your teeth and not your cheeks. If it is a UA then my advice is to start your pee stream in the toilet take the middle of the stream to fill the cup then end your stream back in the toilet. This is done because the start and finish of your urine will have more thc built up. To avoid detection of doing this you should aim your urine to the side of the bowl so the noise is muffled in case anyone is listening. Good luck and take care

Back
Top Bottom