Scrog question?

smokr1

WHEN SHOULD THE SCREEN BE APPLIED BEFORE OR AFT 12/12 ?? IS 14 INCHES ABOUT THE AVERAGE HEIGHT FOR THE SCREEN ...................ANY INPUT WOULD BE HELPFUL IM PLANNING ON SCROG NEXT TIME AROUND .................... THANKS SMOKR1,,,,,,:peace:

I have read alot of articles on SCROG perhaps I am dense but I have a few questions. If you are not using feminized seeds and go through all the trouble to do a Scrog and get a male how do you address this mess? Only use Clones? Additionally how long do you keep tucking the plant under or through the screen before you let them come through the screen and go to 12/12. Stupid questions but if I could find a step by step diagram it would help. Seeker2be

hey seeker2be ,,,,,,,,,, i have another question on page 3 in this forum theres a couple people on there that helped me out , and they have a few good links on there too go to that question and read what they told me and they will answer any questions you may have , i was like you i read alot but nobody came out and said when to apply the screen and turn them over , i have it goin on rite now and its crankin but i think i have a good scrog gone bad , i am going to ask them guys some questions if you want to join in on the other question on page 3 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, smokr1

Thank you. I really appreciate your reponse. Sometimes I read long ago ended threads and then there is no one to respond to these dead threads. After doing some additional searching I realize that to do a Scrog you either have to have clones or feminized plants. I would really like to see a diagram of each step with the screen and when to do what. This is a situation that you cant always see what is being done in pictures (the minute details) Thanks again for you helping me , a novice. I will got to page 3 and see. Seeker

off the subject but one good turn deserves another. Started a Vermiculture (worm farm)(easy to do) to make soil for my plants (newspaper and kitchen scrapes) The dripping from the box make excellent fertilizer really helped my plants. Dont know if you ever considered it. Think about it not a mess or smelly. Thanks for your help. Seeker

Back
Top Bottom