ScrOG

Yeah the whole inside is flat white, but thanks for all your help. I now got to go make a list of all the supplys i will need.

And i might need to ask a few more questions in future, if thats cool.

Oppps maybe i have had to much to smoke, the mirror is attacted to the door. Its on the inside of the dresser, but if your saying its takin my light then its gone

how many lumens is needed for two plants? and if we were to cut a whole in the bottom of the dresser and have a fan infront so it pulls in fresh air and blows it out a whole in the top? would that work, i dont want to get a computer fan cause its more money to hook it up and im short on money.

scrog = 50 watts MH or HPS/sqft

Q. How many lights do I need in my room?
A. For optimum lumens, you should have 20 (min) to 60 (max) watts per square foot.

Formula:

Square footage (length × width) of your room × 20 (wattage)
= The watts needed

Example:

10' (length) × 10' (width) × 20 (watts)
= 2,000 watts = 2 × 1,000 watt bulbs for that room

so assuming your room is 3x2 ft = 6 sqr ft a 250 w hps light will be saficent out put 41.6666 lumens sqr ft a 400 w hps will put you over the max at 66.6666 lumens per sqr ft 400 w will give you the extra size in your meds you desire but you will have to make shure you have the propper circulation to controll the excess heat hope it helps

Back
Top Bottom