seed i found in my bag of kind weed shoul i grow it?

1stimer

i found a seed in my bag on really good herb not surew of anyname but it is 1ittle white brownish looks pretty helthy doesnt look dead liks it might grow decent. any toughts or is it just a bad seed?
thanks
1stimer

you can grow some really nice plants with bagseed. Give it a try and see what happens. I think you'll be pleasently suprised. I think the biggest problem you'll have is determining if it's indica or sativa. Sativa has a longer flowering time. You'll have to pay close attention to the trichomes and the fingers on the leaves in order to determine when to harvest. Long thin fingers on the leaves usually are a sign of sativa. Harvest when the trichs start to change from clear to cloudy. Another less definative sign its ready to harvest is when the 70% of the white hairs become a dark amber.

You should only grow mj when you think your ready too, not just because you found a seed bro. Do some reading, find out what you need and find a secure place to grow it. If you don't have the material and supplies to grow and you don't have the funds to get the stuff, there's your answer. If you live with people besides yourself, they should have a say in it. Afterall, mj cultivation is illegal for most people.

I love naked truths. Anyway, you can always store the seed for future use, if you can't grow right away. And if the weed was good, you should really look into it. No need to let good weed go ungrown.

my first grow was bagseed and that turned out good... and my second was bagseed too....... and my third...... and im currently germing some more for my 4th ... hopefully i get some girls

Urdedpal said:
You should only grow mj when you think your ready too, not just because you found a seed bro. Do some reading, find out what you need and find a secure place to grow it. If you don't have the material and supplies to grow and you don't have the funds to get the stuff, there's your answer. If you live with people besides yourself, they should have a say in it. Afterall, mj cultivation is illegal for most people.

^^ definately great advice

Back
Top Bottom