I found seed in my buds

Rio9112

35 days since flip i notice today my plant have some seed in the bud i look everywhere on the plant for pollen sac and nothing what should i do ? Its not every bud bud like half of my bud on 2 of my 4 plant have seeds and its not much maybe 2 seed per bud the other 2 look fine .if i remove the seeds is it still smokable? And is the seeds is good to germinated?

Attachments

• 20181225_202127.jpg
    20181225_202127.jpg
    575.3 KB · Views: 203
35 days since flip i notice today my plant have some seed in the bud i look everywhere on the plant for pollen sac and nothing what should i do ? Its not every bud bud like half of my bud on 2 of my 4 plant have seeds and its not much maybe 2 seed per bud the other 2 look fine .if i remove the seeds is it still smokable? And is the seeds is good to germinated?
Sounds like you have a hermie and more then likely every seed that comes from her will be hermie also. But yeah grow it on out and smoke it you already this far you wouldnt have that much time to keep up with removing the seeds so just let em be

Grow it out and smoke it... Look for the male flower(s)... Imo, hermie gentic thing gets thrown around little to easy, I'm guilty myself of saying it and almost demanding for the seeds to be thrown.. this just what id do, lots of varying opinions..id throw hermie s1 seeds away, these are the seeds that have come off the plant where the male flowers have grown.. If there were other plants that were pollinated, especially females that have been grown out before (clones) I'd have a look at what comes from them, you could be surprised.

Ok so its possible to remove the seeds
Yes you can but once the seed machine picks up theres no way youll be able to keep up with picking the seeds out while its growing you would have to stay in the grow room all day, just leave it alone bc then your buds will look horrible and youll cause a great deal of stress.. just grow it cut it and smoke it and throw the seeds away bc its just going to happen with them again to..its a waste of time to sprout another one of them seeds specially if its just pollinating itself or a hermie which ever the case maybe bc seeds take away from creating the resin that gets you stoned its replaced with seed development.. just let her grow and leave her alone and just harvest it like you would regular bud and smoke on buddy theres no way youll be able to keep up with picking the seeds off of her you would be in there all day specially towards the end of grow she is going to popping seeds out of almost ever calyx there is just about

Quick question about weed with some seeds- that's all i have usually gotten from bag weed and it was potent as hell. Are we getting male weed?
No its prolly a hermie if its bag seed usually males are totally seeds but could of been a female that got pollinated with a male just imagine if it was strictly all female in no seeds you talk about potent as hell :drool:

Quick question about weed with some seeds- that's all i have usually gotten from bag weed and it was potent as hell. Are we getting male weed?

Males make pollen, all they do and that their only job ;), so male plant material won't have seeds nor will it have buds/flowers. So more than likely just pollinated females is what much of the "bag/street" stuff is.

Males make pollen, all they do and that their only job ;), so male plant material won't have seeds nor will it have buds/flowers. So more than likely just pollinated females is what much of the "bag/street" stuff is.
Yeah i worded it wrong after i hit replied i was going to change but thanks for straightening that out your right i ment to say pollen sacs but instead had a brain fart and put seeds

Yeah i worded it wrong after i hit replied i was going to change but thanks for straightening that out your right i ment to say pollen sacs but instead had a brain fart and put seeds

No worries, seen folks say all kinds of incorrect information on some Facebook groups ;) I don't bother with trying to do "damage control" on those places :rofl: . Saw a post on one of them groups that someone said "all male plants are Hemp", along with many other real spin your head around statements from folks talking out their backside ;).

Some of the best strains are actually from plants that are hermies naturally or intentionally selfed the seeds will be all female and no they wont all be hermie some will be true females i know from experience that seeds from hermie plants are not all hermies themselves but grow great cannabis and like i said strains like gorilla glue hermie alot.
Gorrilla glue and its hermie characteristics.PNG

My unintentional hermie BubbleGum was a Strawberry pheno with a few male flowers on it.It pollinated some of my garden and now i have all female seeds that are so backcrossed they express polyploidism another amazing feature of hermie or selfcrossed cannabis. And they are all offspring of my Strawberry pheno which is what the legendary strawberry banana kush comes from.
031.jpg

Back
Top Bottom