Seeded bud safe in veg room

Pondwater

So I found a hermie with some pollen sacs so I axed the shemale out as you should I have a few seeds on my neighbouring plant but got the offender chopped and boxed…
Question is drying it can I put it in my veg room? I am due to flower in 2 weeks ,

Peeps say pollen lasts years in a grow room while others differ and day days what is the truth what can I do to dry it ?

It is day 38 on a 42 day cultivar so she almost finished the bud looks nice still so don’t wanna throw it I’d rather smoke it n pik the seeds but don’t wanna fuck my next crop

Mist/spray a little water on the walls, floor, pots and media, that should be sufficient to kill off the pollen or at least render it non-mobile (stuck to the walls/floor). Pollen only lasts a couple weeks or so under normal conditions. Frozen or stored dry and cold, it can last much longer.

So I found a hermie with some pollen sacs so I axed the shemale out as you should I have a few seeds on my neighbouring plant but got the offender chopped and boxed…
Question is drying it can I put it in my veg room? I am due to flower in 2 weeks ,

Peeps say pollen lasts years in a grow room while others differ and day days what is the truth what can I do to dry it ?

It is day 38 on a 42 day cultivar so she almost finished the bud looks nice still so don’t wanna throw it I’d rather smoke it n pik the seeds but don’t wanna fuck my next crop
Why risk you might start the cycle all over again unless you want the beans just my opinion ✌️

Back
Top Bottom