Seedling Issues

Newtons

420 Member
Does anyone have any idea of what's wrong with this seedling? Is it wilting or am I just overwatering it or neither? Sorry as this is my first grow. I water it every other day and it was doing great for a while then out of nowhere it began to do this. Note, it is in a 1-gallon fabric pot as well. Water pH is 6.5 as well as the temp staying between 77F-85F at all times until night to where it drops down to about 70-74F. The Strain is LSD-25

If you are watering every other day in a 1 gallon pot then i'm reasonable sure to say you have over watered your beloved little darling :eek:

The real question is how often should you be watering & really doe's plant that size need a pot that big ?

If you are watering every other day in a 1 gallon pot then i'm reasonable sure to say you have over watered your beloved little darling :eek:

The real question is how often should you be watering & really doe's plant that size need a pot that big ?

Well, it's from what I have read, it's also a very thirsty plant. I'm guessing once every two days is too much? I have been doing the same routine for almost 4 weeks and its been fine in that pot which confuses me.

Mmm this is very sad o_O

Really 4 weeks old & exactly how much water down to the ml / milliliter every two days please.

Also light source is questionable/distance their could be a whole host of environmental conditions effecting your grow.

You also mentioned pot yep that might confuse me some days when i'm blazing away :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom