Seedlings have stopped growing

To add to my queries My plants seem to be drying out very quickly an not sure wether I should keep watering wen this happens, don't wanna overwater them :-/

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Well that's why I just water seedlings daily with like a shot glass so I don't drown em. But you can tell when they need water buy taking a ca-Bob stick to check the wet-ness like check-in if a cake is done with a toothpick but gotta watch the roots other than that slight burn on ur baby leaves they look amazing all my plants baby leaves got twisted burned and went all retard lol but the slight burn most likely came from the rain water which is a great source of nitrogen if I'm not mistaken.

Sent from my Z963VL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Okay thanks think I'm gunna let them dry out an then jus use rain water without the miracle grow see if that makes a difference hopefully so!! So is the growth okay for 13 days or is it abit behind?

Okay thanks think I'm gunna let them dry out an then jus use rain water without the miracle grow see if that makes a difference hopefully so!! So is the growth okay for 13 days or is it abit behind?

They look good man. 13 days is like 2 weeks each so yes but are there auto or just regular seeds? Cause some autos take time and others grow like weeds but I just found some seeds in a sac of Reggy I got. But mine where only on their 4th pair of fan leaves before I topped her and then I snapped the damn thing in half but she is ok now but I had to rip off the other top after it broke couldn't fix her lol. but for 2 weeks they look good should speed up growth soon though if not I don't see why they would have a reason not to. usually miracle grow has time release nutes in it like nitrogen and other things when you repot use some other mix with mild nitrogen cause I messed up and used nutes on miracle grow once and got a pretty harsh burn so if you buy any nutes like ff big bloom or grow big IMO less is nutes is easier to fix. Before you know it they will get massive just keep em happy

Sent from my Z963VL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks Oldbear . and chase420davis the seeds are jus bag seed that came with a bag I got a few weeks ago! As it's my first grow I'm jus seeing how they turn out b4 I spend on seeds so have no idea wots gunna happen tbh lol as of thismorning they starting to get some growth on each node is that wot I'm aiming for? Sorry I'm not clued up at all jus reading an learning as much as I can as I go lol do u think there's a chance I'll get bud off bag seed or jus good for learning ?

Hey Jackleen thanks I'm not sure wot they are tbh they jus bag seed that came in a bag a few weeks ago ! Was really nice smoke so jus hoping for the best lol

Morning 420 just a quick question some might think is silly but am new to this so jus wanna learn as much as possible, my plants seem to not be growing in height at all jus producing more leaves at nodes hasn't changed height in a few days any ideas of why this is or is this normal?

420-magazine-mobile1693607139.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1662131065.jpg
or am I jus worrying for nothing lol

Be patient with the height. All that node growth is good. Plant is going to most likely be a short and bushy plant! All plants grow different heights. It looks happy

Thanks Nuckscelts So just leave them as they are for now not change a thing? And also miracle grow? Views good/bad as getting a little yellow tip on bottom leaves :-/

Probably just burned from feeding so early. I am not sure miracle grow is very good for these plants. Not an expert on that, I get my nutes from the hydroponics store. Don't worry so much about the bottom leaves. New growth is happy. Try and monitor your temps. If your temps are too low they will grow slowly. Also when you're watering you should be measuring PH and keeping it between 5.5-6.5. I don't use tap water at all on my seedlings. I buy distilled from the store.

Okay thanks I was told to let them dry through to the bottom an then water is this correct? And in regards to the temp I don't yet have a thermometer so am doin my best to maintain temp with a oscillating fan :-/ as I'm new to all this my set up improves every few days lol same with PH at the min cannot rest but am using only rain water collected in a huge drum in garden was also told this has an okay PH not sure on that tho !!!! Jus doin the best I can with wots accessible at the minute!!!!

You're doing just fine. Rain water is perfect. Just be patient. They look healthy

And yes for watering you want it to dry in between. It encourages the roots to grow in search for water.

yup/ just hot soil being used at the start. just water with plain water until your plant eats up all those nutes. miracle grow is known to grow fast but it will either burn the hell outta the leafs or stretch your plant. when repotting id use fox farm

Thanks . I'm just going to let it dry through to the bottom then jus give them a good amount of plain rain water continue same light cycle an let them be! At what point would I be looking to repot in a larger container

Back
Top Bottom