Seedlings have stopped growing

Also only bag seed as my first grow so hoping there's a girl in there somewhere lol I've currently got another 6 bag seed that have jus sprouted so fingers crossed .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Too bad you don't know the strain and its characteristics. It can make a huge difference in how long I veg.
Since you want to play with LST, you can certainly go much longer, assuming you have the space for them.

I think they indica that's about all I know !!!! And I have plenty of space to grow them as big as I want I jus wanna play with these as they bag seed

I'm gunna train one topped one AN gunna switch one to 12/12 tonight an see how it goes

420 I flushed my plants 4 days ago as I had a little nute burn, the plant loved the wash and the growth increased a little but I've jus noticed there's some new yellowing on the tip of some new node growth :-/ does this mean the flush wasn't successful wot should be my next step !

Hi Angry, do you have any links to good info on topping, i.e. When and how? Sorry for the newbie question :)

How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know!

Also only bag seed as my first grow so hoping there's a girl in there somewhere lol I've currently got another 6 bag seed that have jus sprouted so fingers crossed .

:thumb:Good Luck

420 I flushed my plants 4 days ago as I had a little nute burn, the plant loved the wash and the growth increased a little but I've jus noticed there's some new yellowing on the tip of some new node growth :-/ does this mean the flush wasn't successful wot should be my next step !

Not necessarily, just wait a day or two. And also, ket her have a week or so to recover if you top her.

Why would I be getting yellow tip on one plant but the others not effected when everything is the same :-/

420-magazine-mobile677968445.jpg
my little deformed lady is back in the race growing nicely now

Why would I be getting yellow tip on one plant but the others not effected when everything is the same :-/

Is that particular plant closer to the light? That's all I can bring to the table lol I'm still learning but a few crispy ends never effected my garden but I'd just keep a eye on it

Is that particular plant closer to the light? That's all I can bring to the table lol I'm still learning but a few crispy ends never effected my garden but I'd just keep a eye on it

Perfect Thankyou fingers crossed all goes well

Little update 420 the unknown seeds are thriving the LSTin is goin nicely I think ! Really hoping I have a girl in there if not trial run with bag seed is teaching me a lot on my first grow so there's many pluses if they turn out Males but fingers crossed lol
420-magazine-mobile1900841872.jpg
coming on nicely
420-magazine-mobile575049163.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2118811966.jpg
leaving that one to do its own thing
420-magazine-mobile2135686105.jpg
topped a few days ago looking like it's recovered well . what's chances of having a girl u think?

Little update 420 the unknown seeds are thriving the LSTin is goin nicely I think ! Really hoping I have a girl in there if not trial run with bag seed is teaching me a lot on my first grow so there's many pluses if they turn out Males but fingers crossed lol
420-magazine-mobile1900841872.jpg
coming on nicely
420-magazine-mobile575049163.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2118811966.jpg
leaving that one to do its own thing
420-magazine-mobile2135686105.jpg
topped a few days ago looking like it's recovered well . what's chances of having a girl u think?

Keep positive. you will get a female. Good luck.

"carpe diem"

Thanks . even if it turns out my first attempt to grow the wonder MJ leaves me with a bunch of blokes lol it's been fun an a huge learning experience for the next attempt with proper seeds !

Back
Top Bottom