Seedlings have stopped growing

They look like they are in a decent sized pot now. You'll want to get it in its final pot once those roots start running out of room in that pot. At that size I'd say that plant has probably a couple weeks in that pot to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Morning 420 little update, node growth is coming on nicely . jus wondered at what stage should I think about LST?
420-magazine-mobile639639888.jpg

Opinions guys please I've began LST on one of my babies my first grow so everything is new I've took some advice from a friend who said earlier the better so here's the pic....was I right to do so or is this bad advice ? Jus done on one plant incase it fails the rest I've left !
420-magazine-mobile1611779087.jpg

I'm hoping so lol that's exactly the diagram I'm working from AngryBird I'm using LST on one, topped another and leaving the third to grow naturally all currently roughly same hight on their 4/5 nodes, was I correct to do the LST/topping this early.

First of all, it is my understanding that topping is "more" stressful on the plant then lst. But they look like a "good size" to start.
I topped 2 plants and the day after new tops were already growing. So, it all depends on the plant really.
Yo did a good job, now just wait and see.:Namaste:

Who said you can't make a silk purse out of a pigs ear!! Lucas they look on track nice work . I'm also new on here only a few grows under my belt but it seems easy so far thanks to these sites very helpful

Thankyou, yea as it's my first grow I wanted to try both methods aswel as jus naturally and compare results! Fingers crossed all does well

I topped 4 plants 1 week after planting from Clone combined with LST then did some fim on the tops a week or so later i must say I'm quite impressed and I'm now thinking I might not need to scrog
420-magazine-mobile2082983512.jpg

Fingers crossed buddy... I'm doing the same thing although I have 1 plant that's not grown in about a week it seems to be stuck in limbo I only topped it once I've let it free from lst to see if I can get it to go up but it's not changing much at all I noticed from clone it was a bit deformed with twisted leaves I'm hoping it surprises me and has a growth spurt

Lucas, now it is time to make a journal of of all this. press the triangle in the left bottom side of your post.(next to blog this post..star (which is for reps by the way...)
and in the new window opening, write a message " hi, please move this to journals in progress"

I'm on my iPhone at the min will try an get on computer tomoz an set a journal up ! LST is goin really well even since jus last night cannot wait to see how far I can progress these plants on first attempt
420-magazine-mobile510907374.jpg
420-magazine-mobile842772456.jpg
420-magazine-mobile699006490.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1230407036.jpg
hope I have a girl In there .

I'm on my iPhone at the min will try an get on computer tomoz an set a journal up ! LST is goin really well even since jus last night cannot wait to see how far I can progress these plants on first attempt
420-magazine-mobile510907374.jpg
420-magazine-mobile842772456.jpg
420-magazine-mobile699006490.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1230407036.jpg
hope I have a girl In there .

Hey man do you know anything about hst?

Sent from my Z963VL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom