Seedling's White Widow AND Grape Ape Grow Journal -Nov2008

If tha bugz aren't harming you plants, which the gnats, aphids and leaf-hoppers that i have are'nt, leave em'. My aphids keep my soil churned like worms the others i don't know yet, but i do know if you go organic or are using compost in your soil U need these critters!!!!! Don't kill any bugs of unless you have DIRECT PROOF they are causing your problems. By the way there are several species of aphid most are cool to cannabis!!

^ I gotta call bullshit^
Aphids are the lice of the garden world, each aphid is born pregnant and lays between 40 and 100 larvae a day. They eat the life giving sap from the foliage. Ants "farm" the aphids so they can eat their feces, which is honey dew. Why invite ants into the house for dessert? Gnats eat the roots, causing disease and eventual death. Leaf hoppers are alot like aphids in the honeydew they excrete; have you ever walked through tall grass with that white saliva looking stuff on the blades? there is a gross maggot\worm inside it those are the "spit bug" larvae, aka leaf hoppers. I hope I never smoke nbk's weed, it would taste as good as grabbing a potato (rollie pollie) bug and stuffing it in a bong. :thedoubletake: I dont mean to get personal, but that's the worst advice I've ever heard. :rolleyes3:yikes:

Anything new seedling?

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

can we delete these incomplete grows? I don't understand why someone goes through so much trouble and leaves us hanging during best part

Back
Top Bottom