Seeds appearing in plant: Surrounded by feminised plants

threeperson

420 Member
Hello,
I have 4 White Widow plants I got the seeds online and they were advertised as feminised seeds. Recently, I noticed small round seed-like things popping in one of the plants. Does this mean one of the 4 plants is a male? I have attached a picture of the plant having the seeds. Can you please confirm what these are?
Also, This plant has thinner leaves compared to the others and this one is growing very slow.

Thanks!

Those are male flowers,not seeds-you need to get him out of the grow space,or you will have seeds(on the females)
A few of them have already opened and dropped their pollen,so if your females are flowering,you have seeds,possibly a lot of them.
hopefully,your girls aren't in flower-they do look kinda young.

The things you see aren't seeds-they're male flowers-and some of them have opened,which means they dropped their pollen,which will pollinate female any female flowers you might have,then SHE will make the seeds.
Are any of your females flowering ? (google "female cannabis flowers")

Yes,get him out of there asap.

Then you'll need to go over the remaining plants and the ENTIRE grow space with water mist from a spray bottle.
This will inactivate any pollen that is lurking in there (it is basically microscopic dust,so you won't necessarily see it)
Remember what a male plant looks like,so you'll possibly catch it alot earlier next time...

edit: The reason for the water spray is that dry pollen will remain viable for months-if it gets wet,it is no longer viable,and won't be a danger to your females a month or 2 down the road...

Back
Top Bottom