Seeds from a female

onestickz

Sup 420

Been away for a min. but I'm back with a crazy situation. I harvest both my girls about 2 weeks ago, and in one of them I started to find seeds. Master kush and white widow is what I got. MY got burnt from the Uvalde light I was using. Never again. 75% uva and 25% uvb. 1 to 2 hrs is all you need, no more then that, which I found out the hard way. Anyway, at the end of my 1st week of curing I poured each jar out to search through and find seeds. I was mad but not that mad. I just don't know how I got seed out of a all female strain? Out of 119 grams I found 32 seeds. I know it's more but not a lot.
So after this dilemma I just wanted to know if there's any way to tell if the seeds I got are male or female? I read somewhere, where they said if the plant hermies the seeds will be all females?
I think that's what happened to my WW but I don't know about the other part.
If anyone has any info on this feel free to let me know. Thanks and happy growing.

what happened is your girls hermied on you do to the stress. this means they grew polin sacks and Polinaed themselfs.

this is where it's interesting. I do believe that thoes seeds are feminised do to being Polinated by a hermie. this should make all the seeds femaile if I'm not mistaken?!?

Wow, didn't know that. Hopefully that is the case and all the seeds are fem. That would be great, do to the fact I got 30+ seeds.

no doubt it would be interesting to see what comes from the seeds. maybe one hermied and Polinated the other? maybe have a cross. Master Widow Kush I can see it now lol!

White master kush, I like the sound of that lol. I got a big bud×white widow going now so when that's finished I'll be moving and then I can try them out, plus I'll have a bigger tent and space. Bout to upload some photos of the end result of my last harvest and my new girl now.

1452049356207-154029725.jpg
1452049324506-321853931.jpg
1452049274729-115737736.jpg
14520491648481233372018.jpg

The 3 jars are MK at 66.7 G's and the 6 jars are the WW at 119 G's. The new girl is my BB×WW.

There is a post around with info regarding sexing seeds. Can be done, I'm about 80% when I sex them. I've also grown seeds from a hermied plant, and it was fine. I hermied one last winter and a friend grew the seeds this summer with no problems.

When sexing, look for a volcano type end.. The post on it will give more info I'll see if I can find it.

There is a post around with info regarding sexing seeds. Can be done, I'm about 80% when I sex them. I've also grown seeds from a hermied plant, and it was fine. I hermied one last winter and a friend grew the seeds this summer with no problems.

When sexing, look for a volcano type end.. The post on it will give more info I'll see if I can find it.

Hey thanks, that would help out a lot if you could find that link.

Sexing Seeds

This is the thread, started with a video,, I know it works. I've got some from someone who uses this method and all were girls,, and I picked five this summer from my hermied scrog grow last winter, and four of five were girls. Actually, one didn't germ so technically I'm 100%.

Good luck.

Sexing Seeds

This is the thread, started with a video,, I know it works. I've got some from someone who uses this method and all were girls,, and I picked five this summer from my hermied scrog grow last winter, and four of five were girls. Actually, one didn't germ so technically I'm 100%.

Good luck.

Hey thanks a lot, hopefully I will find something useful in there.

Back
Top Bottom