Seeds

BlueSkye

So im about to purchase some seeds for a future grow. I'll start the grow sometime after the first of the year. My question is, is this a bad idea. My thought would be a couple months of storage shouldn't effect anything if stored correctly. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks guys and gals

Sent from my Nexus 5X using 420 Magazine Mobile App

How long do you think they keep them at the seed bank? I'm thinking of trying attitude seeds. Any input?

I've known people to pop seeds up to 35 years old. They will last a very long time if stored in good conditions. I have hundreds or seeds in a small round cooler (the kind with a threaded lid with a nozzle that pops up). About 1/2 of the cooler is filled with dry rice and the seeds are in small plastic baggies and containers in that rice.

I've kept seeds for years without storing and they pop just as fast as the ones that are ordered. Never dealt with Attitude before, but most of the site sponsor seed banks are fairly reputable. I use Herbies and they are great.
Went with Herbies on your recommendation.
They've been great so far. Package has been shipped and on its way. Thanks!

Just received my seeds without a hitch. Can't wait to pop these bitches. Thanks for the recommendation UltraDan. And Schtiggy, I've put the seeds in their little Ziploc bags in a zip lock bag with rice until im ready to start my grow. Thanks guys

Back
Top Bottom