Seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

6thsense

Can anyone suggest where I can buy some premium seeds ? The only stipulation is I dont want to have to buy bit coin . Im finishing up my 2nd grow Ive strictly been getting my seeds from crop king . Id like to not have to buy seeds anymore my plan is to buy premium seeds ( i dont care what they cost ) and take cuttings off the best ones and run a perpetual grow .

If you dealt with Crop King then changing to Seedsman will be a dream. It is a lot better run company with better genetics. If you don't know what you want, here are a few of the companies I use the most.

Humboldt Seed Org.
Barnes Farm
DNA or Crockett Family Farms.

If you dealt with Crop King then changing to Seedsman will be a dream. It is a lot better run company with better genetics. If you don't know what you want, here are a few of the companies I use the most.

Humboldt Seed Org.
Barnes Farm
DNA or Crockett Family Farms.
Thanks . Ive been looking at seedsman .

They have a way better selection now from different breeders. And as far as having bad genetics...I cant say I had that problem with them..and I've been buying from them for 7 years now..and they will replace the seeds that are no good..just keep your proof of purchase..I've had to do that a few times..no questions asked..I got my seeds from them in no time..And for the record I'm not a seller for Cropking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom