Seeds

Most of our seed bank sponsors ship worldwide, with very few problems.

They are all reputable suppliers, all usually have promotions running and some also have discounts for 420 Magazine members.

Please support those who support 420 Magazine, keeping us alive and a free resource for all!

Check them out - 420 Magazine Sponsors.

all the sponsors seedbanks here are great, but i prefer @Herbies Seeds. They have a great collection of seeds from many breeder, located in EU, but ship everywhere. Thus they opened a shop in USA -Herbies Usa express, but there u can find only their own seeds. Good Luck!

I had my best experience with herbies, gonna to order again as the order was delivered very fast this time, 2 weeks without any delays, and I have some spare pots for their seeds, my only ungerminated seed was a freebie I tried first, the rest of 10 sprouted quickly

Cannabiogen, Serious Seeds, ACE Seeds would be a few recommendations from me.

I'm a bit surprised about the sponsors list. Especially the large Dutch ones are not well liked on European forums, they have a reputation of crossing the same tired genetics 10x a year for strains that really shouldn't be called such, and appear not to have a real breeding background to speak of beyond their immense marketing operation. Proper breeding is still illegal in most cases here. If real new varieties come out, I would expect them from a legalized environment. After a few years (5-7 generations of selection), not a few months.

I guess there's a bit of the typical snobism of forum regulars involved in this, nice weed will come out anyway. But it's like the 20th "limited edition" flavor of your favourite potato chips brand. And 3 similar flavors mixed in each bag.

Back
Top Bottom