Seeking help with Bud Rot

HiighTide

GM everyone. I have two Wild Thai (100% Sativa) outdoor that have been flowering since July 20th. The last few weeks PM has began to be an issue and I’m clipping lots of fans to remove it.
I saw this yesterday
93D04E52-D8C9-4B44-82C1-93A7E743F025.jpeg
134415FD-C0B5-4DEF-8898-4581197A6B5E.png
2C8E4A64-BCAF-4717-95AE-436C8BE26D22.png
CB5CA62D-D6CB-46B6-8B7D-4E7BF61A177A.png

My buds are rotting! Is this from the PM or should I be looking for another problem? TIA

Okay I am no expert but just had a problem with PM myself. I sprayed with 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to 1 quart of water. Then the next day in full sub sprayed 30% milk to 70% water. Seemed to do the trick. I believe you should cut out those rotten buds though
Spray everything? Heavily or lightly? I did eventually remove all rotting spots on the buds.

I would spray everything yea because those spores could be everywhere. Start with the milk mixture then tmrw do the apple cider vinegar. Or if you access to Potassium Bicarbonate use that. How far along are you?
Thanks will do! Middle of 10th week right now.

I've only ever used the apple cider vinegar (1 part 5% vinegar to 9 water with a squirt of dish soap). From what I understand PM can't grow on an acidic surface. The spray kills it and prevents it from coming back.
Thanks bro!

Green cure or Safers Garden Fungicide both will work you gotta get on it BEFORE the PM Botrytis become issues tho.

Think about your genetics as well when growing outdoors. Thailand is pretty close to the equator @ 15% - basically closer than Florida. So if you wanna grow that type of cultivar you wood do better in a greenhouse or indoors if you're say middle of North America or in a place that gets colder weather.

Sativa landrace also has a long flower cycle. Thats not that great for outdoors unless your climate is agreeable.

Green cure or Safers Garden Fungicide both will work you gotta get on it BEFORE the PM Botrytis become issues tho.

Think about your genetics as well when growing outdoors. Thailand is pretty close to the equator @ 15% - basically closer than Florida. So if you wanna grow that type of cultivar you wood do better in a greenhouse or indoors if you're say middle of North America or in a place that gets colder weather.

Sativa landrace also has a long flower cycle. Thats not that great for outdoors unless your climate is agreeable.
Even if you have PM doesn’t it help deal with it though to get you to harvest?

Thanks bro!
I did do my homework before choosing this strain. They should finish beautifully, we have the weather for it.

Back
Top Bottom