Separate or not to worry?

falstaffo

96C92979-9C5A-4A51-9AA5-4FACD8F1FCED.jpeg
B1ED8F61-FF50-4CCB-8A25-FC95A69D605E.jpeg
69ED3052-E150-481B-8743-31CCA97BFA8D.jpeg
51E7F170-A9BD-4D12-80F0-08DB47170341.jpeg

slightly worried as to what these mean, male? its surely wayy too early, but its in a tent with autos coming to flower should i remove or is it ok?

slightly worried as to what these mean, male? its surely wayy too early, but its in a tent with autos coming to flower should i remove or is it ok?
probably wasnt a great idea to mainline an auto too, just fyi for the future, it stunts at least two weeks of growth, stunted my plants probably at least 3 weeks being real about it

this isnt an auto, its a photo, and it has been responding well at each stage of being topped; i was saying its in a tent with two autos coming into flower; and 2 other photos, im worried about the sacks, wtf are they

this isnt an auto, its a photo, and it has been responding well at each stage of being topped; i was saying its in a tent with two autos coming into flower; and 2 other photos, im worried about the sacks, wtf are they
ah ok read it wrong, if the plant isnt feminized its a male most likely
its called a preflower and its a male one
it wont produce pollen unless you out it to 12/12 but id suggest get rid of it before the

ok, sorry to keep asking, must be annoying when noobs cone askingg same crap all the time lol just having no experience anything that you notice which you dont expect or know what is can make for nervous times lol

ok, sorry to keep asking, must be annoying when noobs cone askingg same crap all the time lol just having no experience anything that you notice which you dont expect or know what is can make for nervous times lol
No problem...I did, and still do, ask lot of questions here...

Back
Top Bottom