Serious Seeds Kali Mist & FMS C99 - Phenotypes?

Qapla

Hey guys, got one of each about 3 weeks into flower and they are starting to get their scents. Wondering if anyone has any experience with these phenos. Flower length, yield, potency, etc...

The C99 I believe is the rotten pineapple pheno which I've read is supposed to be the best according to the creators. Only stretched about double, pretty dense and bushy. Very large serrations and starting to get double serrations, mostly skinny sativa leaves. It definitely smells like pineapple with a hint of aging, not exactly what I would call rotten though.

The Kali Mist pheno I have is one I can't find much info on. It stretched a bit more than double, fairly dense and bushy, short internode length. Leans more towards indica type leaves. The weird part is it smells like sweet coffee, like you just walked intona coffee shop. Smells pretty awesome actually, never smelled anything like it.

I did a nice grow with Cinderella 99 you'll like it in the day keep you going with out the couch log and cure right it will have a nice sweet to citrus taste with good yield Kail mist is ok i like it in the morning my dispreny has it all the time and the THC is med around 16% THC

Back
Top Bottom