Shhh...Secret Growing Ideas.

Vicious176

Anyone ever try anything secretive for your growing needs. I've heard of people, my cousin actually did this, glueing dresser doors shut and taking out the shelves then opening up the back and growing a plant in there and closing up the back with a cloth. My friend grows on the flat part of his roof where none of his neighbors can see, another one of my friends grew some plants in the corner of an old lady's yard that never goes outside. I've seen people grow inside an old computer tower. Then theres people that grow their stuff outside and bring it in at night. I considered this, outside my room theres an area on to get up into an area of the attic where no one goes, so I was thinking about running an extention cord and growing in the corner or in a big cardboard box but I'm worried about the summer heat plus uber hot lights setting my house on fire.

There was an artical I read about a month ago where these guys stole a propane gas truck. They had a bunch of Generators that run off propane and they where going to burry the truck undergournd, next to a basement and run a bunch of lights off the truck's gas feeding into generators but they got busted a few days after they stole the truck.

Any of you guys here any crazy shit or even some good Ideas.

If you are going to leave a plant outside in broad fucking daylight, I see absolutely no advantage to bringing it inside during the night. If the cops/neighbors don't see it during the day, they aren't going to magically become aware of it when its dark outside.

My friend grows on the flat part of his roof where none of his neighbors can see

Ahh Don't you wish you had my roof lol.

Yes because I tryed to start my Grow a little early this year and the frost crippled my 2 baby's But I didnt have the time to take em off my roof every damn day.

The cold nights thought had occured to me, but the rest of the examples of secret growing ideas involved an element of stealth.

There is always that Australian bastard cannabis (i think that's what its called) that looks absolutely nothing like weed, except for the buds.

LOL. yeah it IS a major upset that it lacks in potency i read that one and the article update and they still havent gotten the ABC look with the flo potency

when you grow outside during winter your plants die, winter is indoor season. If you are going to grow outdoor do it in spring to summer. and if you do manage to grow outside it will be deep dark purp

this really isnt a secret growing idea. it's just a little tip. when i go to water my plants i use water that i take right out my fish tank. It's got all kinds of natural good stuff in it for the plants.

Even in the summer the cold night air will be a problem for places like your roof or attic, but I would not try and grow different plants for the space I was using, I would try to find a better space for the plants I actually wanted to grow. Also, if you bring your plants in for outdoors every night the risk of getting caught is greater because you are going back and fourth every night carrying pot plants. Discreet or stealthy, I think not!

wow, no one else read the whole article. They crossed the ABC with Flo and eventually got what was probably some recessive genes in combination because they got some decent smoke off it. This would be a good plant to release into the wild if it was stableized real well.

the main reason people bring their plants in is because no ones going to rip your plant off during the day,theyd do it at night in the cover of darkness.

i have a shit ton of seeds im looking to plant i live in the ghetto kind of so im looking to grow it outside, i have a little one inside, i dont want her eating it. i need some ideas and instructions on how to start and mantain these nature beuties.

wow, no one else read the whole article. They crossed the ABC with Flo and eventually got what was probably some recessive genes in combination because they got some decent smoke off it. This would be a good plant to release into the wild if it was stableized real well.

i just read it, and wow...that would be great!! I could stick it right next to the tomatoes

I would not suggest growing in your attic; tried it and it was a nightmare. you can't just go up when you want (If you have other people living with you) and if you're just starting to grow you will want to fuck with them ALL THE TIME! you will go up there at a bad time, and will probably get busted if you do. my 1st indoor grow I had just moved into a new house, man it had the IDEAL hidden grow room--jorge cervantes couldn't have picked a better place. I set up my lights and started growing, and just couldn't stay out of there. like every few hours I went in and just looked at them all green and pretty. after about a month and a half my step son caught me coming out, and just like that I had to shut down. now and then he will glance in that direction to see if I have anything going on in there, so that place is dead to me now. lol. find a hidden place but with stealth-like access. best of luck.

Back
Top Bottom