Short Ryder Auto & Bubba Kush - 1st Grow

So far my average hang time is day or two past a week. Humidity even though not ideal jumps from 40s to 60s. Soon I'll be making room in the grow area for hanging to get more humidity control

I have to admit, after I saw you chop yours down, I took down my auto today. It was kinda bittersweet. It gave me room though for a pheno that is giant in my flower tent, it gave me smoke in 6-8 days and itll allow me to slightly up pot my seedlings once able to get me through til they hit flower. Space is always at a premium and although it might not have reached her full potential, it's win win..... I'm thinking.
420-magazine-mobile391344890.jpg
drying pictures to come....

The hunidity in the top of my flower tent is 45%, temps are at 80.....might be a have to situation for odour. I can also hang in the top of my veg tent, also filtered.

Haha. Nice. So we'll both be enjoying homegrown in no time. I could have gone a few more days myself but I too needed room. Well needed the space under the light. With better ac I would be able to run all my lights in the summer.

Those conditions sound fine too. I think a bit cooler would be better, but I don't have a cool zone til we have our AC installed later. The smell......oh the smell, lol.

Those conditions sound fine too. I think a bit cooler would be better, but I don't have a cool zone til we have our AC installed later. The smell......oh the smell, lol.
I have a sealed room and I'm making sure enough co2 is in there. With that I need the higher temps. Also you have a co2 producer so the temps are just about right.

I think I've got adequate space to dry in the tops of both of my tents as the temperatures and humidity levels are both within acceptable levels...as long as I can space out my chop days. That CO2 bomb seems to help plump up the buds a bit I'm thinking.

I think I've got adequate space to dry in the tops of both of my tents as the temperatures and humidity levels are both within acceptable levels...as long as I can space out my chop days. That CO2 bomb seems to help plump up the buds a bit I'm thinking.
Is it the co2 or is it that pk supplement. The two things I'm doing different is co2 and the pk boost. Either way the combo is working for me. I too can see my buds bulking up.

OK so as promised, here are the pics of the buds I got off my short ryder auto. I'm really not that impressed with the yield but at the same time I think that was my inexperience chopping her down too early. Honestly I got sick of buying pot LMAO. That all being said, there is over 50 grams here and it's been drying for 3 days.....not bad for my new hobby, lol. I expect much bigger things from my other plants as they are all phenos, this Auto was put into the flower tent on June 4th, so as advertised, the 44 day flower was pretty correct

420-magazine-mobile1089539993.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1823618153.jpg

Wispy, hairy, shitty all around but smokable and pretty good lol.

Here's a few shots of the girls tonight. Full strength nutrients for everyone but Marilyn today.
420-magazine-mobile712760884.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1779359531.jpg

Let that be a lesson to you all, make sure your patient and wait for your weed to be actually ready LOL. What a newb.... lmao....

Hi i'm new here and im at my first grow so i don't know much about these abbreviations like LST etc. I'do like more info on topping and training because i don't really know what IT means. Im also french Canadian so be gentle with the gentleman's english
I'm sure you'll have a better idea of what the "autos" are doing within a couple weeks. Meantime the seedlings and flowering plants are where they need to be. Ya made a good call.:thumb:

Well that'll hold ya til the scrog plants are ready anyway.

The scrog plants are sure looking good.
I'm stoked to harvest my next plant. Marilyn has been ahead of the curve since I started to train her. It's so hard to see in pictures but she's (all of them) make me proud, lol.

Hi i'm new here and im at my first grow so i don't know much about these abbreviations like LST etc. I'do like more info on topping and training because i don't really know what IT means. Im also french Canadian so be gentle with the gentleman's english
You've come to the right forum then gentleman, that's for sure. Take a few minutes and look back on my journey ( this is why having your own grow Journal is so important). It starts at seed stage on May 1st and almost every day until now. There's a little bit of screwing around in there as I get to know some new friends but otherwise everything is related to my grows. The trials and tribulation and the triumphs. You coming on the most exciting time..... Harvest time, lol!

Boys jump in here if I'm forgetting anything....
LST= light stem training..... the act of manipulating the young branches into the direction that you want them to in order to give you the maximum exposure to the middle of your plant.
Topping- taking a sharp fingernail or an exacto knife after you have your 4th true Set of leaves and cutting the new growth off the center of the plant to encourage two new tops to grow instead of just one. (Shown in my journal)
Ppm- how many parts per million are in your water when you feed your plant. Your top water comes with a certain amount of dissolved salts in it naturally from your top, every time you had nutrients or anything to your water it will increase your parts per million.

It's early, I can't think of anything else but stick around, I'm learning a lot too LMAO.

Ask questions, no harm in that at all. And welcome to the Forum, I'm in Ontario.

You can also follow along on my second grow, it's in its infancy here as well. My plants are just a couple of weeks old. Might give you a bit better understanding from the beginning.

2nd Grow - Promix - LED - CKS Hash Plant x 2 - Old School - Alpha Dawg

Back
Top Bottom