Short Ryder Auto & Bubba Kush - 1st Grow

Re: Short Ryder Auto & Bubba Kush - 1st Grow

Anyone who has followed along at all knows that I have had problems with my short Rider Auto from c k s seeds. That being said, I had decided with the advice of some of my fellow Growers here to veg as long as it took and then flip them into flower as I created room in my tent. That being said, one of them also known as "Red" is presently in there and is going absolutely crazy with over 30 tops presently showing. Only been in the flower tent for one week and is already showing signs of huge results. Which brings me to my next Point, these two were determined to not be Autos, they were actually determined to be standard phenotypes. We know this because at the 30-40 Day mark, they should have automatically flipped into flower if they were Autos as advertised. So presently, the one that is in my veg tent " Dolores" and she is on approximately day 66 I planted her in soil. Today, although in the veg tent, she decided to decided to start showing preflowers. Unbelievable after 66 days that she decided she would switch back to being an auto?!
420-magazine-mobile1986207119.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1623474270.jpg

Under 18/6, after 66 days......weirdos! Come on, gimme a break!

I've got a minimum of thirty flowers on the short Rider that I put into flower, when both of them end up in there there may not be any room for anything else LOL.

I had to spray my girlz with white wash yesterday because i noticed some little white bug under some leaves. I'll probably start a journal soon
Great looking setup.how big the tent?

420-magazine-mobile666576602.jpg
Delores day 66 of veg. Another beast in the making after today's defoliation. Another week and she'll be into the flower tent......give me a little wiggle room.

Gentlemanbud... noticed you were french ? From QC ?

Moi aussi. T'iras voir mon log. Si je peux t'aider en francais, n'hésites pas !

As tu des spider mites ? Le neem (margousier) a bien fonctionné pour moi. Difficile à trouver, mais ca se commande chez Coop-Coco a Montreal.

Holy guacamole que je suis français haha thanks ma aller lire sa. Et je ne sais pas si c'est des spider mite sa ressemble à des petites chenilles blanche ou Ben des larves

Back
Top Bottom