Short Ryder Auto & Bubba Kush - 1st Grow

420-magazine-mobile1207612348.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2021318810.jpg
they are already à month old i've met some little problem like the bugs and bas humidity etc i started Them way too early. I wasnt gear yet and they had a hard time. An other seeds is germinating right now i want to see the difference between this one and the other 2

GentlemanBud... Starting your own thread would make you a true gentleman ;-) Maybe we're invading GC's thread a bit... Sorry GC !

Thrips ?

Leaf miner maggots ?

Nematodes ?
Bluephoric.....you're a gentleman fir the suggestion. Yup, Gentlemanbud, I have no issues helping out with your thread, but this was created to catalog the trials and tribulations of my grow. I'm not trying to be ignorant, quite the opposite. I just don't want to have to sort through extra pages of information if I ever have to.

Get a shot of the little pricks and get a diagnosis on what they are.

All right, I am by no means an expert but after close to 8 weeks in flower, I think these two are done. Looks like I might have just got my Loupe in the nick of time LOL. I'm noticing most of the trichomes are cloudy and some have started to go Amber, maybe 20 to 30%.
420-magazine-mobile964089073.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1853621144.jpg
420-magazine-mobile241377812.jpg
......thoughts?

All right, I am by no means an expert but after close to 8 weeks in flower, I think these two are done. Looks like I might have just got my Loupe in the nick of time LOL. I'm noticing most of the trichomes are cloudy and some have started to go Amber, maybe 20 to 30%.......thoughts?

Man... from the photos, I can't see, really.

Are those Riders or Bubbas ?

Bubbas are Indicas I think... maybe harvest less ripe (with at least some clear trichomes) for a more mental and less sleepy effect.
Riders are Hybrid... if mainly Indica, maybe harvest less ripe also. Matter of preference evidently.

The more you wait for AMBER and cloudy trichomes, the more body effect, sleep/couch-lock I think.

My Blueberry makes me sleepy, so I'll harvest her less ripe (less CBDs).
My Euphoria has a very clear and energic high, so I may harvest her as late as possible (with more CBDs) I think.

Re: Short Ryder Auto & Bubba Kush - 1st Grow

Thanks BP. I have gone ahead and chopped both of the plants down. The trichomes where exactly the color that I was looking for under closer inspection with my Loupe. Wet weight for the two plants was just over 400 G. That puts my total for all three Bubba Kush at 458 G.
420-magazine-mobile586390551.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1182226649.jpg
420-magazine-mobile840412386.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1601904575.jpg
...off to dry! I will post the dry weight in about a week.

Of course this is not the end of this grow, I still have the two short riders that were supposed to be Autos to finish up. Now that there is room in the flower tent, one has gone from my veggie area to join her sister in flower. Red has already been in there for 10 days. These guys have veged for close to 70 days before they were introduced to the flower tent, they're pretty massive.
420-magazine-mobile1726264067.jpg
420-magazine-mobile767085976.jpg
the most recent addition in the foreground obviously had to be LST'd again LOL. Also I struggled a little bit with my scrog net the last time so this time I'll make it correctly.

Thanks BP. If I get half a pound of dry out of three plants , I will be over the moon!

458g should give between 90-110g dry. In ounces, 3.2-3.8 oz. In pounds... under 0.25lbs dry.
Not bad for a hobby. Doesn't even compare to last last hobby......especially when my ant farm hit the floor.......I'm still finding ants, lmao........kidding!

Very nice Guy!!!!
Thanks Shop. I'll just imagine for now a day when all of the plants behave and I DOUBLE that, lol. Just got the nod for the new grow room too......can't wait for that. Plus my girlfriends pretty smart. You want a grow space that's bigger......you better build that space in the backyard next. It's gonna be incorporated I to my workshop for the ATVS and dirt bikes.

Back
Top Bottom