Should I be worried or is this natural?

spamshq

Are the yellowing on the leaves just natural fade or should I be worried. Feeding Bio grow bloom and small amount of grow grown in all mix biobizz- Week 7 since pistils
2F866A97-6B02-486D-84EC-63304791ACB1.jpeg

D5A58EE1-E28A-4641-BD5C-F170C5C495AA.jpeg

12AAF93E-ACFE-4847-9D9A-B7F8C2D41C94.jpeg

Are the yellowing on the leaves just natural fade or should I be worried. Feeding Bio grow bloom and small amount of grow grown in all mix biobizz- Week 7 since pistils
2F866A97-6B02-486D-84EC-63304791ACB1.jpeg

D5A58EE1-E28A-4641-BD5C-F170C5C495AA.jpeg

12AAF93E-ACFE-4847-9D9A-B7F8C2D41C94.jpeg
Beautiful garden my friend.
You have the start of a deficiency. You might have to run 3x ph water through her to get any minerals built up around root zone.
But I don't use that soil or nutrients, see if anyone has any other ideas.

Beautiful garden my friend.
You have the start of a deficiency. You might have to run 3x ph water through her to get any minerals built up around root zone.
But I don't use that soil or nutrients, see if anyone has any other ideas.
Fed it yesterday. Was probably a mistake. Will flush next time and harvest is in a week so I think the late deficiency won’t lose me too much yield. Thanks!

Yes it’s fading but this is a deficiency nonetheless, have you tried skipping the grow nutes and increasing the bloom nutes? Since you fed yesterday I would wait a few days.

Can I ask why are you flushing? Most growers here skip the flush and feed right up to harvest. Flushing doesn’t wash nutes from your buds or improve the taste. Flushing can remove nutes from your media however.

Yes it’s fading but this is a deficiency nonetheless, have you tried skipping the grow nutes and increasing the bloom nutes? Since you fed yesterday I would wait a few days.

Can I ask why are you flushing? Most growers here skip the flush and feed right up to harvest. Flushing doesn’t wash nutes from your buds or improve the taste. Flushing can remove nutes from your media however.
Went by feeding chart and reduced bloom nutes by a lot. The ppm of run off shot way up and seems to have only made the leaves look worse. Was gonna flush just because I think I’ve got lockout

Went by feeding chart and reduced bloom nutes by a lot. The ppm of run off shot way up and seems to have only made the leaves look worse. Was gonna flush just because I think I’ve got lockout
I don't think you can go wrong by flushing minerals out of her pot. Then start with nutrients as per their schedule.

I don't think you can go wrong by flushing minerals out of her pot. Then start with nutrients as per their schedule.
Should I wait till the pot is dried out or just flush everything out now? Watered yesterday
Crap, my bad! I see what you were saying after re-reading this. You were flushing to clear soil problems which is totally cool. A genuine duh moment on my part, sorry about that!
No worries! since im harvesting very soon I think I will only have one feed after the flush

If I was going to harvest it in a week I'd just Flush it & let it dry out. I wouldn't add any nutes. Maybe some Molasses but thats all. With a proper flush it will take 5 - 7 days to dry anyway. May as well spend the week removing fan leaves.
I'm fixing to harvest my Bruce Banger this weekend. I spent an hour removing fan leaves today. I'll have 90% of the fan leaves gone before I ever chop a branch off. Gives the plant a day or 2 extra & opens it up for more light. It also sends a rush of the good stuff up the plant to make repairs which also goes to the buds. Same concept as Stem Splitting.

If I was going to harvest it in a week I'd just Flush it & let it dry out. I wouldn't add any nutes. Maybe some Molasses but thats all. With a proper flush it will take 5 - 7 days to dry anyway. May as well spend the week removing fan leaves.
I'm fixing to harvest my Bruce Banger this weekend. I spent an hour removing fan leaves today. I'll have 90% of the fan leaves gone before I ever chop a branch off. Gives the plant a day or 2 extra & opens it up for more light. It also sends a rush of the good stuff up the plant to make repairs which also goes to the buds. Same concept as Stem Splitting.
ok was thinking of doing that too. Removed a fair amount of larger fan leaves about a week ago. Going to flush until about 100-200 ppm then a few days before harvest will remove 90% of fan leaves to get the last bit of thickening up on the lower sites. Only second grow so not too worried about all the errors im making it can be improved a lot. Thanks for all the help you've done a lot for me this round!

Back
Top Bottom