Should i start nutes now for autoflowering?

owais

Two LowRyder in potting soil, pot size 5 gallon/19liters , plants are about 24 days old after germination under HID of 600watts and supplemental light on the side, 105watts cfl on each one, some leaves have a yellowish tips, it's my first time on soil so i have no idea if is that a deficiency or something went wrong, my thoughts are i should start giving them some nutes since it's an auto flowering strain so i only have 5-6 weeks left till harvest time... if you think i should start nutes, any idea how much of dosage should i start with and if you there's some missing regarding the details please remind me to mention it, thanks in advanced for any helpful reply

Nice looking plants ... If you feed them veg nutes for another week or two they will grow bigger and produce more. If you need the plant to finish on time rather than a couple weeks late then go ahead and switch to bloom nutes. Don't forget to leave at least 3-4 weeks for the cure. When you switch start w/ half strength bloom nutes.
:thumb:

man they are auto flowering strain, they are flowering already, but my question was, is what they have on the tips of some leaves is a deficiency ?
Nice looking plants ... If you feed them veg nutes for another week or two they will grow bigger and produce more. If you need the plant to finish on time rather than a couple weeks late then go ahead and switch to bloom nutes. Don't forget to leave at least 3-4 weeks for the cure. When you switch start w/ half strength bloom nutes.
:thumb:

Go ahead and give them a weak solution of veg nutes now and then once vertical growth has stopped in about two weeks switch to bloom nutes. Or switch to bloom nutes now and finish a little earlier w/ a little less yield. A mistake many auto growers make is switching to bloom nutrients too early limiting the plants growth and yield ... switching now will keep your plant closer to it's stated time schedule which may be more important to you.

What are your temps like? Those burnt tips look like heat or maybe you had the lights too close. What type of soil are they in? If the soil has nutes in it you may not have to use any until they show hairs. Autos don't like too many nutes so be careful 1/4 strength at first.

Back
Top Bottom