Show Me Yours, I'll Show You Mine!

sLiCe

This should be fun! What I would like, is if atleast 1 patient from each current active MMJ state from which we have members, to post an example of your certification. Ofcourse if you dont feel comfortable showing your personal information, you can do a bit of editing like I did. As you can see Colorado's cert isnt really a CARD, but its a certificate that folds into 3s (designed to fit into a wallet) and is printed on the heavy watermarked paper that they print birth certificates on.

So without further adeu, here is what a Colorado Medical Marijuana Certification looks like:

Card.jpg

Show me yours :peace:

I just realized you can't really read the bottom, so it states as follows:

WARNING: IT IS ILLEGAL TO DUPLICATE THIS CARD. VOID IF LAMINATED.
The above named patient is certified to the Department of Public Health and Enviornment as a person who has debilitation medical condition that the patient may address with the medical use of marijuana. Any changes in the above information should be reported to the Medical Marijuana Program, Colorado Department of Public Health and Enviornment, HSVR-ADM-A1, 4300 Cherry Creek Drive South, Denver, Colorado 80246-1530 :smokin:

Nice! I actually was thinking about what one really looked lik.

I see pueblo on there.... I used to have family in that little town. Is the old-school theatre still in downtown? I may have my cities mixed up but I remember seeeing the movie, Operation: Dumdo Drop in that theatre as a kid, it was an old-school style theatre, really cool. The neighborhoods were white picket fence little house w/ green grass and that big ass mountain lookin down on the city. Forget the name but it had a ton of motorcyle ramps and trails made outta huge mounds in it. Beautiful! I'm high do I have the right area?

Nice! I actually was thinking about what one really looked lik.

I see pueblo on there.... I used to have family in that little town. Is the old-school theatre still in downtown? I may have my cities mixed up but I remember seeeing the movie, Operation: Dumdo Drop in that theatre as a kid, it was an old-school style theatre, really cool. The neighborhoods were white picket fence little house w/ green grass and that big ass mountain lookin down on the city. Forget the name but it had a ton of motorcyle ramps and trails made outta huge mounds in it. Beautiful! I'm high do I have the right area?

Yes you have it right - that theater is still there, but its mostly used for bands/small gigs - very awesome place with TONS of history! And I am 1 of the only 35 people in this county to have my MMJ ID.

Awesome dude! Glad to know I got the right place.... I loved that lil town when we visited.

Was it difficult to get registered obtain your ID? I use med mj for pain relief and its anti-inflammatory properties (I have degenerative disc disease in my lower lumbar) as well as pleasure, do you think it would be difficult for me to obtain one?

Back
Top Bottom