sick plant

noobgro

hi everybody this is my first grow after some studying of the mj plant life cycle. aniway going to cut to the chase ive lollypopd my plant and toped it once it now has 2 main colas ive tide down to one of the fan leaf stems for beter light penitration aniway my plant has been flowering for about 3 week now and has always been healthy untill now i have been using sensi soil booster with added nutes and is in a peat soil mix with nutes n micro bacteria or sumfing the buds and pistils all look healthy its just the fan leave at the bottom of canopy have died completley an the top fan leaves and some of the sugar leaves on the buds hav started to get some brown and white patches all over them at first i thougt it was nute burn so i stoped the nutes n flushed but still seems to be getting worse iv started adding small doses of nute again now and still nothing

Without a picture, it would be speculation and guessing, so here is a link to post a pic HOW TO POST PICS

As for the bottom fan leaves, I'd guess its just normal yellowing of the bottom leaves that goes along with the first hard push of flowering.
The sugar and bud problems seem more serious. Upload a pic and maybe someone smarter than me can help you through it. :thumb:

BTW, welcome to 420 sir.

hey man thanks for the input still finding difficult to upload a pic tho i appreciate a pic speaks a thousand words tho i think ime just going to let nature take its corse on this one the buds still look nice and compact and its already flowering pretty good and have no pests the water i use is ph adjusted tapwater so maybe that might be the problem gonna try with some 0% sodium water as a last hope thanks man

Back
Top Bottom