Signing off for good

If you are happy where you are at and don't want to pass on that knowledge to the next generation, I'm happy for you. :Namaste:
I grew up in Monsanto greenhouses, horticulture degree, 40 years growing bud, and still learning new shit. You never know what you don't know. Did you know the first plant in space died? Nasas top engineers forgot there is no gravity to pull the water down to the roots. Kind of a trip that the smartest scientists in the world for got about Newton.

Whatever makes you happy, but I am sure there are new growers that would appreciate the help.

If you are happy where you are at and don't want to pass on that knowledge to the next generation, I'm happy for you. :Namaste:
I grew up in Monsanto greenhouses, horticulture degree, 40 years growing bud, and still learning new shit. You never know what you don't know. Did you know the first plant in space died? Nasas top engineers forgot there is no gravity to pull the water down to the roots. Kind of a trip that the smartest scientists in the world for got about Newton.

Whatever makes you happy, but I am sure there are new growers that would appreciate the help.
my father always told me "you'll never it all until the day you die"

Back
Top Bottom